New Years parties...who's playin? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Frank112916 View Post
    NYE seems like it'd be a nightmare. Every idiot who can't handle their liquor and never goes out gets to the club on NYE and just generally makes a fool of themselves. It's why I like to stay in, take the night off, and hang out with some good friends over a few glasses of champagne.
    Yep. I've got Bollinger waiting for me, my Girlfriend, and a few close friends. Though I should probably pick up another bottle just to be safe.

BTW, if anyone's curious…Bollinger Special Cuvée is the best halfway budget champagne I've found. In the US, it's like $50-70 a bottle depending on where you are and which distributor they use, and to me it easily rivals $400 bottles and destroys the normal budget alternatives like Tattinger, Moet (non-vintage), etc. I'll never for get the NYE when my friend's dad brought home a bottle of '95 Dom Perignon to celebrate a big real estate deal…and like a third of the bottle went un-drunk while my 3 bottles of Bollinger were completely gone in 2 hours. I haven't tasted anything before or since that holds a candle to it. But, I also haven't managed to actually try Crystal or Ace of Spades because I'm not willing to pay hip hop mogul prices.

I don't drink champagne often because it gives me headaches if I drink too much but when I do get it occasionally I recommend Cristalino (it's Cava rather than Champagne if you care about such things) which runs about $7 a bottle and has a very nice taste; probably doesn't compare to Bollinger but it's plenty good enough and much cheaper.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    Yep. I've got Bollinger waiting for me, my Girlfriend, and a few close friends. Though I should probably pick up another bottle just to be safe.

BTW, if anyone's curious…Bollinger Special Cuvée is the best halfway budget champagne I've found. In the US, it's like $50-70 a bottle depending on where you are and which distributor they use, and to me it easily rivals $400 bottles and destroys the normal budget alternatives like Tattinger, Moet (non-vintage), etc. I'll never for get the NYE when my friend's dad brought home a bottle of '95 Dom Perignon to celebrate a big real estate deal…and like a third of the bottle went un-drunk while my 3 bottles of Bollinger were completely gone in 2 hours. I haven't tasted anything before or since that holds a candle to it. But, I also haven't managed to actually try Crystal or Ace of Spades because I'm not willing to pay hip hop mogul prices.

Bah!

Find your favorite white wine....and pop it into the Soda Stream machine.

Same freaking thing!

Just teasing!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345