official myspace page - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i would be super keen on seeing everyones setup in the photo page- could you perhaps take the photos from the "show your setup" page and put them on the myspace page?

Great polaroid La japonaise Moustachue, if anyone else wants photos of their gear on the myspace page please post them here.

I made that background picture but feel free to fix it, or change it in any way possible. Its attached here.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    i would be super keen on seeing everyones setup in the photo page- could you perhaps take the photos from the "show your setup" page and put them on the myspace page?

Great polaroid La japonaise Moustachue, if anyone else wants photos of their gear on the myspace page please post them here.

I made that background picture but feel free to fix it, or change it in any way possible. Its attached here.
    I already put pics that I found on the forum of everybody setup in the general section well the one that I founds....... I ask tons of times to everybody to send me pics and no body did so if ur setup is missing sorry bout that ....just send me apic with ur setup......and about the backgroung tekki is helping with that =]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234