How to Blink Track End Warning - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey funky don't give up! Mapping modifier to CC isn't be the same as mapping it to note in this case. You simply can't use CC to pick up modifier like that. Try to reinstall bcd and see what happens then, all control assignment should be in default and note for Cue A should be "G0" instead of CC.017 . If problem is still there then your bcd got an issue and that button can't be mapped properly and you need to try some other LED button instead.

Cheers

thx for keeping me motivated, but I do not have a lot of time in the following two weeks... :/
    But hey, do you have a BCD3000? If so, can you post your mapping/.tsi file? Would be the easiest way I guess, so everyone can check how you did it.
    greetings funkypopcorn

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Here is tsi:

End warning bcd.tsi

It's mapped for deck B and button that indicates is right Cue "D#1"

hey Stewe,

sorry but I had not time the last few weeks. I'll try it out this weekend! thx a lot!!!

Default Track End Warning: Blinking LED Solution

After countless tries and fails mapping a Kontrol S4 Mk.1 i am finally able to give you this ...

Track End Warning: Blinking LED

Map to a single LED (must be able to provide incremental lighting, on/off LEDs won't cut it):

Add Out > Deck Common > Beat Phase
    - Modifier Conditions: Deck Play.Deck A=on / Type:LED / Mode - Output / Assignment: Deck A
    - Controller Range -0.5/0.0 / Midi Range 0/1 / Blend

Add Out > Deck Common > Seek Position
    - Modifier Conditions: Deck Play.Deck A=on / Type:LED / Mode - Output / Assignment: Deck A
    - Controller Range 0.0/0.75 / Midi Range 0/1 / Blend

Add Out > Deck Common > Seek Position
    - Controller Range 0.75/1.0 / Midi Range 1/127 / Blend

Explanation:

Seek Position constantly updates the playing track providing an unobservable amount of lighting to the LED until it reaches the cutoff point which i arbitrarily set to 75% of the track's total length. At that point a steep lighting up occurs (could be even steeper when set to Midi Range 126/127).

This is not in itself a blinking LED, which is where the Beat Phase comes in, providing a negative blinking effect (Midi Range 0/1 = negligible light) to the LED over the entire length of the track that is only observable when Seek Position lights up after reaching the cutoff point.

Enjoy!

Tech Student

Tks!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234