funniest thing to happen to you during a set - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

lol he didnt just get his cock out kaon, he got totally naked

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer Miyagi View Post
    2 things.
    2 summers ago I was playing this local dance party. I was standing in the booth while my buddy was playing. There were these 3 girls on the side of the booth that none of us knew, they were just watching and drinking. Everything was fine. Towards the end of his set one of the girls starts trying to get around to the door. She doesn't make it and shits all over herself. Literally all over herself. She was wearing this tiny dress, it was horrible and smelled even worse. I guess those subs hit the brown note.

Second story, same place. This time it was my set. These frat boy-esque kids were all jumping around, rolling, and holding on to each other. So they kept trying to come up to the booth. Their was this one bouncer guy that didn't look all that fight worthy but he kept pushing them back and being like, "Fuck you, fuck off." Then one of the frat boys pushes him and the start going at it. And this bouncer got the shit kicked out of him right there by some frat boys. I guess it wasn't that funny but if you had seen this little bouncer talking a bunch of shit...
    OH MY SACK!

Thats nasty!

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Ok I hve a couple:
    Really wasted girl at a party passes out leaning over the booth with her head on one of the turntables, as her head went down the track slowed down and then stopped, everyone turned to the booth to find out why there was no music just in time to see me push her backwards using her forehead for leverage, the track started playing again, she hit the floor and everyone started cheering!

Playing at an outdoor party, everyone got so wasted that I ended up playing from sunset til sunrise, unfortunately the generator was at the end of a 20m extension cable in the Aussie bush and there was only one torch and only I could be trusted with the petrol. Every 4 hours I had to put on a long track and go and find the torch, come back mix in another long track and head in to the bushes to find the genie. A couple of times I spilled petrol on the genie instead of in it and it nearly cut out, 20m away I heard the tt start to slow down and then pick up one the genie got going again:-)
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud

In '07 I was DJ'ing abroad for the season in Malia, Greece. My DJ box had a step up to it that was about a foot big and the door opened onto the open fronted bar/street where all the PR's and punters walk around getting people in the bars. Some lass asks to come up to the DJ box, so I give her a hand up and let her press a few buttons for good measure. We start getting a bit steamy in the DJ box and I'm finding it hard to ask her to stop and try and pick a track out to chuck on next. After 15 mins or so, I say to her 'I bet you can't make me miss a beat' and she just got down on her knees, undid my jeans and starts sucking me off! Fucking result! Haha. All the bar staff have seen and cos the inside of the DJ box can be seen from the street, all the bars PR's from my bar and the surrounding bars have made a little gathering and are all watching. After a while, she pops her head up and everyone gives her a big cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    In '07 I was DJ'ing abroad for the season in Malia, Greece. My DJ box had a step up to it that was about a foot big and the door opened onto the open fronted bar/street where all the PR's and punters walk around getting people in the bars. Some lass asks to come up to the DJ box, so I give her a hand up and let her press a few buttons for good measure. We start getting a bit steamy in the DJ box and I'm finding it hard to ask her to stop and try and pick a track out to chuck on next. After 15 mins or so, I say to her 'I bet you can't make me miss a beat' and she just got down on her knees, undid my jeans and starts sucking me off! Fucking result! Haha. All the bar staff have seen and cos the inside of the DJ box can be seen from the street, all the bars PR's from my bar and the surrounding bars have made a little gathering and are all watching. After a while, she pops her head up and everyone gives her a big cheer!
    That just sounds TOO GOOD to be true mate!!

LOL....pics....or it didn't happen!

HEHEHEHEH

Epic bro!!!!!!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Mentor

never ever! holy capoly

Yes we want pics!!!!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Keep them coming this thread delivers!!!
    Novation ReMote 25, Novation Launchpad, Traktor Pro, Macbook Pro
    http://flavors.me/jkcraven

Tech Guru

These stories are really entertaining! haha
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    'I bet you can't make me miss a beat'
    So you've read 'Last night a DJ saved my life'?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast