Show your Setup! - Page 356
Page 356 of 469 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4681
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    yes, the image is broken, but the link was provided

here is the picture of Spirez's set up properly linked:

Cheers mate.

Had to mod the desk to fit it in but it works well.

Need to get a laptop stand, never thought about the magnetism issue before... doh!

To be fair it's usually sat on top of the 1210 in the middle anyway, on top of the dust cover

I live at my cuz's house so my bedrooms really the only space that "mine". Its no the biggest bedroom so i had to get creative. Not the biggest fan of lil wayne but they didnt have any steve angello or skrillex posters.

Last edited by darichard; 04-24-2011 at 09:36 AM. Reason: why wont my pics show up?

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

Quote Originally Posted by darichard View Post
    I live at my cuz's house so my bedrooms really the only space that "mine". Its no the biggest bedroom so i had to get creative. Not the biggest fan of lil wayne but they didnt have any steve angello or skrillex posters.

Hahaha i laughed when i saw the name of one of the photos "knob shot" lol

But seriously that is such a cool idea for saving space. How do you find setting it up and packing it up?

Quote Originally Posted by karbon View Post
    Here is my little Setup.

Macbook Core Duo 1,8GHz (2006er Model)
    Vestax Typhoon (moded white Caps)
    Korg Nanopad for Cuepoints
    Sony MDR-V700

Loving the minimalism!

Its not that bad, when i pack it up i just put the flight case on the bed and put everything in it, theres enough room under where the s4 sits that the x1 fits in also...really the biggest hassle is taking the speakers off desk. I got an eyelit on the board and hook on wall that you cant really see in the pic, thats what holds it up when im not using it.

haha eventually i wanna put a poster of huge crowd taken from the dj's angle behind the lil wayne poster so when i pull it down thats the poster your looking at.

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

Quote Originally Posted by darichard View Post
    haha eventually i wanna put a poster of huge crowd taken from the dj's angle behind the lil wayne poster so when i pull it down thats the poster your looking at.
    i was thinking of doing the same thing a lil while ago but i couldnt find any decent pics that could be blown up big enough with out looking like crap. how are you running the x1 with s4? controlling the sample decks with it?

Tech Mentor

My Setup:
    MacBook Pro 15"
    Allen Heath Xone:42
    2x NI Kontrol X1
    DJ Audio 8
    Pioneer HDJ 2000
    iPad running TouchOSC Schrittmacher
    Logitech USB hub

really good set-up, with the xone and IPAD is really nice, I love

Here is mine:

-DJtech Kontrole One
    -Behringer DDM 4000
    -audio 6 dj (not visible on picture )
    - Numark axis 4

Quote Originally Posted by 16b441khz View Post
    i was thinking of doing the same thing a lil while ago but i couldnt find any decent pics that could be blown up big enough with out looking like crap. how are you running the x1 with s4? controlling the sample decks with it?
    ya i had the same problem, I found one that was pretty high quality but Tiesto is in the pic.

I re-maped my x1 to control decks C and D, and FX banks 3 and 4 (cuz traktor was getting confused with the same controls on both controllers) then i found out NI provides this mapping built into traktor...haha i was bullshit. But I like how i have 8 cue points to juggle around with on the x1.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingone.aspx?id=4 theres some sweet mappings

Tech Mentor