Traktor Mapping for Denon MC 6000 mk2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Hi stewe,

I have tested your last edit. when i press censor button 1-4 cues are not available until i press censor button again. But about LED, there is no change.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Do not know, the mappings seems to be fine... Not much else I could do to help you.

Tech Wizard

So what should happen to cue buttons when i press censor button according to your latest edit? Should the cue buttons seem dimmer?

I haven't touched the cue button mappings jet - just wanted to make sure that CENSOR buttons are properly armed with modifiers before going any further with cues.

According to provided Denon mapping the flux mods was already mapped to CENSOR button which appears to be assigned with CC.74 (all four decks via Ch.1 to Ch.4) and CC.75 which is probably also a CENSOR button message but hardcoded in the firmware as the CENSOR SHIFT layer.

What I did was assign CC.74 to deck AC side and CC.75 to deck BD side of the controller so ether way the Modifier one side should be working I would know what to add/change in edit #5.

Tech Wizard

So yes modifier works. Pressing censor button modifies 1-4 hot cue set to a new set. I was thinking that the leds of hot cues should go dimmer. I think if you add hot cue mappings that will be ok.

I'm sure that modifier works. I was trying to get the LED output to work.
    It's strange that you said that the Flux (CENSOR+SHIFT) is good but the same MIDI note without holding shift doesn't work.

Tech Wizard

As i said i thought u ask me if the leds go dimmer or not? It was a misunderstanding. Sorry for that

Ahhh, There seems to be some LED feedback stuff natively controlled by Traktor this is why flux led out is wotking but the modifier didn't... I've added cues 5-8 but the feedback can't be remapped unfortunatelly.

MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP_Edit 5.zip

Tech Wizard

I tested it. Hot cues 5-8 works perfectly without their dimmer led feature. So do you tell it is impossible to manage them to go dimmer when 5-8 hot cues are toggled?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast