Anjunadeep Style Music - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Didn't realise Lane 8 was in there, only stuff I'd heard of them prior was this (which kicks ass)
    Definitely a different style though, which I like that kinda glitchy disco sound.

Tech Guru

Yeah it has that Miami Vice vibe to it. A real hot joint for your next soiree! Haha
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

The vocals from that track on your first post are from a 90's House track which, as is typical of me, I can't remember the name of

I have been into this Deep/Prog House sound since the 90's. I don't know if any of you are into Angel Moraes stuff. He was my favourite DJ/Remixer of the mid 90's.

Here is his classic track, a homage to the Sound Factory in New York. Big chunky bass lines, spacey vocals projected into long reverbs, and echoing synths and Hammond organs. I LOOVE it.

Obviously when it's played off vinyl on a good system the highs are crystal clear and the bass big and fat much more than it comes across on you tube

I went to see him at The End around 1995 and I was just in heaven. You needed to hear him on a great sound system.
    Last edited by Timbo21; 09-27-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo21 View Post
    The vocals from that track on your first post are from a 90's House track which, as is typical of me, I can't remember the name of

I have been into this Deep/Prog House sound since the 90's. I don't know if any of you are into Angel Moraes stuff. He was my favourite DJ/Remixer of the mid 90's.

Here is his classic track, a homage to the Sound Factory in New York. Big chunky bass lines, spacey vocals projected into long reverbs, and echoing synths and Hammond organs. I LOOVE it.

Obviously when it's played off vinyl on a good system the highs are crystal clear and the bass big and fat much more than it comes across on you tube

I went to see him at The End around 1995 and I was just in heaven. You needed to hear him on a great sound system.
    Nice one Timbo

Angel Moraes and his Hot n Spycy label were superb, big fan of Heaven Knows and I Like It.
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123