I think I finally cured my RGAS (rapid gear acuisition syndrome)... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    has it got two separate soundcards in it? there's two firewire ports...
    Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that's for daisy-chaining it with other FireWire devices.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Tech Mentor

Duuuuuudee, the Zero 8 is ABSOLUTELY the mixer of my dreams!! I want to take that Korg on a date and to marry with it and to raise children together (just metaphorically xD)! I'm glad you got one of them because it's a SHAME that they've been discontinnued. I'd get one if I had the money and the time to know where to buy them at a good condition, and then start with the REAL sh*t on the BEST mixer I've ever seen (the A&H Xone 4D is also pretty cool, but it's a controller mostly xD). I'm happy for you, really. I'm looking forward to that sale

yeah the dual firewire ports are only for daisy chaining other firewire devices. the soundcard is 16 in 16 out....yeah damm

the only reason it could be considered a production mixer is because of the sweet soundcard.

otherwise it is just a suped up dj mixer, with awesome live applications.

I love it because it has 2 independent send and returns, so im gonna run maybe a kaoss pad 3 and maybe an RMX 1000

I've got to say, it looks like a ton of fun. I don't know how well I could really scratch and cut on it, though.

I've also got to say, saying that you cured your RGAS this way is sort of like saying that you cured your alcoholism by drinking an entire handle of Bacardi.

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post
    sort of like saying that you cured your alcoholism by drinking an entire handle of Bacardi.
    haha yeah pretty much every weekend.

Tech Mentor

This mixer peaked my interest. It looks like it wouldn't be great for production because you can only bounce one track at a time. As a home dj mixer for multiple set ups, it's really fucking cool. Good luck with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123