[Traktor] Livid CNTRL:R Ultimate tool - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Livid rocking on this mapping at Musicmesse

Stewe, are you still rocking your CNTRL:R? I'm really thinking about buying one of these, and I respect your opinion tremendously. I'm looking for lots of fun and powerful effects control for Traktor. If you could get ANY ONE piece of kit in the next month to do this (assuming you didn't have anything already), what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Stewe, are you still rocking your CNTRL:R?
    When ever I get a chance. Honestly, I've been busy creating mappings for CMD and Spectra lately and doing a lot of testing ever since I started playing with them.

I'm really thinking about buying one of these, and I respect your opinion tremendously. I'm looking for lots of fun and powerful effects control for Traktor. If you could get ANY ONE piece of kit in the next month to do this (assuming you didn't have anything already), what would it be?
    Buying Livid products would be like investing money in the safe bank. I mean, do you ever hear anyone comes complaining about one being broken ?? These units are literally a tanks. Duo the fact I already have mighty CNTRL:R the next stop would definitely be the Base controller which is also very powerful and made for advanced scripts and mappings.

And if I didn't have any of them it would be CNTRL:R again because it is just amazing peace of hardware.

edit:

BTW it's my 3000th post

Thanks for the advice. Out of curiosity, what do you think of the Electrix Tweaker?

Didn't have chance to play with the Tweaker jet but knowing that it's built in collaboration with Livid Instruments I don't doubt it's built using high quality components. Love the layout though, truly inspiring.

Check out Controller Apps page @Livid Instruments website.

Last edited by Stewe; 05-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Nice. Man, I want one of these.

Tech Student

after changing to channel 5 will i still be able to use the advance mapping without changing back to channel one? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by ubyte View Post
    after changing to channel 5 will i still be able to use the advance mapping without changing back to channel one? O.o
    No. You still need to switch back to ch1 in case you want to use my first mapping.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast