Help with mapping S2 and Launchpad and adjusting priority on effects - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The other tread was about the effects order (hadn't realized it was referring to the order listed in preferences). -Thanks for that

This question was specifically about manually editing the effects selectors. In terms of editing them, what am I looking for? Am I matching them up per FX unit?
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    Am I matching them up per FX unit?
    Exactly! Units and FX slots.

Hey i have a similar problem i think. i was using my mixtrack and launchpad together but now all the effects on my launchpad pad are different and won't change no matter what, even i i download a whole new map for it. and they are pretty useless effects too. nothing i seem to do will work.

this is the mapping i am using for my launchpad, it worked perfectly fine before i plugged my mixtrack into it.
    http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=220

the mapping on my mixtrack is just the default one i think.

if you could help that would be amazing.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B0Y View Post
    Hey i have a similar problem i think. i was using my mixtrack and launchpad together but now all the effects on my launchpad pad are different and won't change no matter what, even i i download a whole new map for it. and they are pretty useless effects too. nothing i seem to do will work.

this is the mapping i am using for my launchpad, it worked perfectly fine before i plugged my mixtrack into it.
    http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=220

the mapping on my mixtrack is just the default one i think.

if you could help that would be amazing.
    Try importing your LP mapping first and do it by using big IMPORT button and then add your mixtrack mapping from device menu. See if that works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123