VCI-100SE TSI Version 2 Feedback - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Does this only work with VCI-100SE's or can it work with my regular VSCI-100 running FW 1.2 (with Traktor Pro 1.1)

I've got it running on my 1.2 only certain things won't work

Not sure if this is a bug due to 1.2, can anyone with a 1.3 try this to see if they get the same issue.... its a poss show stopper!

When you are in browser mode and you attempt to use teh shift + tree buttons this can also sometimes start or stop deck B (possibly also deck c or d also)

Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Same for me when i use shift and tree.
    FW 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by DjHawkeye View Post
    Same for me when i use shift and tree.
    FW 1.3
    oopph thats a pretty bad one then.

Anyone know why this could be happening ? is it an easy fix or a bug thats gonan take a FW upgrade to fix ?

Tech Guru

most of 2.0 works very well, but I feel like the section dedicated to fx bank selection (the old looping section) is not layed out intuitively, instead of laying it out according to fx bank, (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b) it should be layed out by deck (1a, 2a, 1b, 2b) as this is the trend with all other functions over the vci-100 on most mappings.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetersen3 View Post
    most of 2.0 works very well, but I feel like the section dedicated to fx bank selection (the old looping section) is not layed out intuitively, instead of laying it out according to fx bank, (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b) it should be layed out by deck (1a, 2a, 1b, 2b) as this is the trend with all other functions over the vci-100 on most mappings.
    I was thinking exactly that last night but thought it was probably just me and I would get used to it.

+1

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mpetersen3 View Post
    +1 as well. Should be FXs per Deck, not Decks per FX

hey guys- i agree with the FX per deck thing- its makes more sense. I was having the same brain fart when making quick decisions.

Sounds like a nasty bug on the tree load- I will check that one and add it tonight. All of the other bugs have been fixed that were mentioned here and should be released tonight.

So besides the FX layout- everyone likes the new TSI and agrees this should be the final major layout change?

Tech Guru

I would honestly wait until like Friday until you put the order in for the finals..Never good to rush things like this.

I was having fun with FX bank C..I found the SHIFT and rotating the fx knob changes the fx..(nice). I was wondering if there was a SHIFT or Modifier that can also control the WET DRY in Bank C?
    VCI-100 Black SE/ FW 1.3 / VCI-300
    Traktor Pro 1.1.2 / Serato Itch / SL3 / Ableton Live 7
    Korg NanoKontrol / KRK V4's
    NI Audio 8 Dj / Pioneer DJM-600
    Macbook 13"/ 2ghz

Tech Convert

Is there any definitive list what features are known to be broken with FW 1.2?

I kno some of the bugs were firmware independent so now that those are fixed I'm wondering what still won't work with FW 1.2.

Can't wait to see a video demo of this .TSI

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast