When mixing, where do you place your X1? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glad this started such a discussion yeah just curious what felt comfortable for other people, thanks for all the input. and to the people who said strap to my chest or on my head lol you guys need to up your humor you were ignored by everyone in the thread because it wasnt quite funny, my 4 year old brother makes better jokes hahaha. sorry to point you guys out, and alot of djtt members are hilarious i just felt they were pointless posts. thanks for the ones that really put their input out there!
    Last edited by hayden14; 05-22-2011 at 11:16 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hayden14 View Post
    Glad this started such a discussion yeah just curious what felt comfortable for other people, thanks for all the input. and to the people who said strap to my chest or on my head lol you guys need to up your humor you were ignored by everyone in the thread because it wasnt quite funny, my 4 year old brother makes better jokes hahaha. sorry to point you guys out, and alot of djtt members are hilarious i just felt they were pointless posts. thanks for the ones that really put their input out there!
    You won't get far with that attitude towards forum members mate

maybe this will help
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-22-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    You won't get far with that attitude towards forum members mate

maybe this will help
    lol ive had the same attitude and this forum has rewarded me greatly. just letting those certain members know it was uneccesary

I really considered placement for the X1 too and ultimately I decided against getting one and opted for a midi fighter instead. I place it above my 10" mixer so my two tables can still be battle style on each side of my mixer. Denon makes a controller that fits there too for serato but it can be mapped for traktor.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Or.....as a crazy idea, why not just get a coffin big enough for a 12/14" mixer and voila, sit it next to the mixer, padding any extra space with some foam if need be.

Seems the most logical solution to me.
    Since he has got a 10inch mixer, it will be to get a Coffin for a 14inch mixer.

I had the same concerns too, i use 2 St-150 and a DJM700, and i considered getting a Coffin for a 19inch mixer....but last thing i need is to haul all that weight in a Coffin.

I just ordered for flight cases for each unit and i plan to keep my X1 still between the Left Deck & Mixer. Maybe i will get a block of wood to place it on so it can be at the same level.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123