Problem with DJTT Dicer Mapping for Traktor - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

just got the dicer installed with this tsi. Still testing but seems to work. I would love to combine this with a midi controller to browse and load my tracks. I got a faderfox dx2 that does the trick, if I just knew how to get them both to work at the same time. How do I combine mapping to get them both to work together?
    Last edited by djsteve; 02-01-2011 at 04:13 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You can load mappings for each one you just need to set the in/out ports for the correct controller in the controller manager.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Ok, found a 'combine' thread and works great. Thx

Tech Wizard

ok so besides the obvious problem with LED out settings that makes your (win) system make noise while pressing buttons, I am having some issues with DJTT .tsi file itself.
    Some buttons on the dicer don't correspond to the same effects as shown in the djtt dicer settings video.
    Does anyone have the same problem? Is there any updated .tsi file for this?

Tech Convert

Just got my Dicers, and used the .tsi file with no problems. I used the big import button to ensure the effects loaded correctly. They work great, but I'm using a Mac.

Tech Wizard

exactly! you are on mac :-) no problems,

anyway I figured out how to change effects in the mappings so it works just like on the video :-)

now off to doing that fix with midi yoke, so they can light up properly - getting closer to my perfect setup

btw is there any good article on some cool effect combinations?, I might just put different set of effects on the dicer than the one with DJTT .tsi file...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123