Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

We may add this functionality to the MF pro in the future, however the MF Classic is very unlikely. At very least you need a way for the controller to change the page it is focused on. Not having access to buttons for the other functions makes it of very limited use.

You also need a way to display multiple colors or at very least some way to display multiple levels of brightness which neither the Classic or Pros have.

We had to take the spark effect and button rotation out to fit the new HID functionality onto the device, I have a little space free so I may add it back in, but first I would like to see what new features people dream up after experimenting with the Remix Decks.

@Oriyong - I have just PM'd you, Ill help you get it back up and running .

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    We may add this functionality to the MF pro in the future, however the MF Classic is very unlikely. At very least you need a way for the controller to change the page it is focused on. Not having access to buttons for the other functions makes it of very limited use.

You also need a way to display multiple colors or at very least some way to display multiple levels of brightness which neither the Classic or Pros have.

We had to take the spark effect and button rotation out to fit the new HID functionality onto the device, I have a little space free so I may add it back in, but first I would like to see what new features people dream up after experimenting with the Remix Decks.

Thanks you for your help. I will waiting for your PM

This sounds cool, my take on this is: is it possible to add the HID triggers for the remix decks 16 slots to one of the 4 smaller buttons when running the mfpro in 4banksmode.

So if using a mf pro with any mapping the "c" or "d" buttons can give that bank HID mode for one remix deck, for me personaly just having the 16 slots triggable would be all I need.
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    digging the new UI guys. Looks cool
    Can someone post a screenshot? I really want to see, but won't be able to try it myself until the weekend

Tech Convert

OK, I have tried and tried and tried, but cannot get this to work for me. Let me explain the issue.

- Midi Fighter 3D, check
    - Downloaded new MF utility, check
    - Installed new Remix Deck firmware, check
    - Launched Traktor (version 2.5), check
    - Made sure both deck A & B were set to remix decks, check.
    - Tested the HID side button on the MF3D, bank lights dim, check.

Then, after all that, there is no "cursor" change to indicate which deck I want to assign the MF3D to. It would be nice if the PDF showed what this is supposed to look like. I'm assuming the cursor on the screen for Traktor should change, but maybe it should be some blinkering light on the MF3D. The point is, I have no idea how to make the "cursor selector thingy" show up or even what it should look like if it does show up. Currently, my traktor shows up the same as always, with no special cursor thingy anywhere. As a result, no Remixing for me

I have even gone so far as to remove the MF3D flashflooder DeckGratMotion mapping to make sure it wasn't conflicting with the HID thingy. So, I'm kinda stumped. I hope the mistake I'm making isn't too stupid!!!

Any help???

Stoked!

Hey Stoked,

I have had a similar problem before, which effected both the MF3D and any F1's. I resolved it simply by restarting the computer.

I'm guessing you may have tried that already....

1) What OS are you using and did you install the F1 drivers when installing T2.5?

2) Can you try setting all decks to remix decks.

The cursor will appear as four green leds which indicate the quadrant of the currently selected deck. Ill update the user guide at some point with more pictures to help illustrate concepts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    :S?????????
    As in. we dont need rgb feedback for the remix decks.
    with the preset switches and basic led feedback
    we would love to have atleast 1/2 the fuctionality as the
    mf3d.....

EDIT: Due to technical reasons it will be impossible to add Remix deck functionality to the MF Pro & Classic

Right so good news for you Classic & Pro owners, we will be adding some Remix deck functionality, this will likely come in about 4 weeks.

Warning: The classic functionality will be super basic
    Last edited by midifidler; 07-18-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Banned

So the there's no way to run this as a bank in four banks mode?

Any chance of this happening?
    What about making it midi-mappable? I understand that it might not be a smart business-move... But as you pretty much had to have already created this functionality... It would be awfully nice to release it to the public so we can map things. Right now the MF3D is still the only RGB bank around, most people would still buy the MF3D, it would just be nice to be able to custom map it with the remix decks.

Tech Convert

midifidler:

1- I'm on OSX 10.6.8 (macbook pro, 8gb ram, 2.8 ghz proc Intel Core Duo). I don't believe I need to install any special drivers for the F1 since I'm on the mac.

2- I will try setting all decks to remix decks

Will update you with any new info. . .

Stoked!

Hey Stoked,

I have had a similar problem before, which effected both the MF3D and any F1's. I resolved it simply by restarting the computer.

I'm guessing you may have tried that already....

1) What OS are you using and did you install the F1 drivers when installing T2.5?

2) Can you try setting all decks to remix decks.

The cursor will appear as four green leds which indicate the quadrant of the currently selected deck. Ill update the user guide at some point with more pictures to help illustrate concepts like this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast