Problem: No bass at all ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Oh ok, i get it, so now when i am going to post my sounds on soundcloud, i'm going to put an amazon link in the description saying, "before listening to my sound please buy monitors".

Damn, traktor has some serious issus, this one, the fact that you can't kill the equalizer (by turning the knobs down)...

dude you really dont know what your talking about so just stop posting on this thread
    Last edited by MYE; 07-23-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Mentor

i asked a question, you didn't give me an answer so... you're the one who should stop posting on this thread

You asked the question. padi and I both gave you the best answers we could give but you refused to accept the answers to your question
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by YaYa View Post
    Oh ok, i get it, so now when i am going to post my sounds on soundcloud, i'm going to put an amazon link in the description saying, "before listening to my sound please buy monitors".

Damn, traktor has some serious issus, this one, the fact that you can't kill the equalizer (by turning the knobs down)...
    For starters, I use traktor and am confused as to what you're saying since there's no issue with traktor at all with bass.
    Also you dont NEED monitors for music play back, some simple 2.1 speakers or headphones will do fine. Laptop speakers are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by YaYa View Post
    i asked a question, you didn't give me an answer so... you're the one who should stop posting on this thread
    Also, you are extremely rude to those who try to help out. You should probably leave the forums with that kind of attitude.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Wizard

Hey Yaya, I think I understand your question. Can you follow-up to let us know if you've checked any of the following?

1. is the filter turned to the hi-pass setting?
    2. what about your eq settings--are they all set to default?
    3. are there any effects turned on that might take low-end out of your sound?
    4. what if you put a sound in another deck? are you still having the same problem?

Tech Mentor

traktor has eq kill buttons for low, mid-lo, mid, and hi - sounds to me like you've got the low eq turned off/killed?

Tech Mentor

1. no it's in the center
    2.no effect
    3. same problem with every deck

but the problem is not my computer: on itunes, or vdj the bass are working. it's just on traktor. BUT when i put any kind of headphones or monitors the bass come back...
    Last edited by YaYa; 07-31-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Tech Mentor

what audio interface are you using?

Tech Mentor

i am on a mac book pro if it's what you mean

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast