Show your Setup! - Page 250
Page 250 of 469 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4681

Steve Em - how are you liking The Bridge???
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

mine

more to come once the new monome kits become available in january and ive also ordered a novation remote sl and another launchpad that should arrive by the weekend
    Last edited by JesC; 01-04-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Steve Em - how are you liking The Bridge???
    I love it. I like breaking my tracks up and getting rid of sections of the songs that I don't like and Ableton allows me to do that easily and then play them though Serato without having to re-encode them and making them into mp3s or whatever. The effects are great in Ableton and combined with the built in effects of Scratch Live I have more options than I know what to do with. I Love the fact that I can use my turntables if I want or play exclusively with my Apc40 through The Bridge controllerist style!!! If I have a track playing on one deck, either controlled with the vinyl or playing internally, I can simply sync the Ableton tracks with a click of a button, no needs to manually beat match. With my Dicers I can add loops, loop rolls and add cue points to the Ableton track if I load it to a deck. Like I said, I can do just about anything, my imagination hinders me though
    Serato SL3 l Ableton 8.2.5 l The Bridge
    2 x Technics 1200mk5 l Pioneer DJM-600
    Akai Apc40 l Novation Dicers l Akai mpd24
    15" MacBook Pro i7 l Tech House l Techno
    facebook

Tech Mentor

That sounds exciting. I am waiting patiently to see if Rane comes out with a new mixer. Wether or not they do I am soon diving into SSL and the Bridge.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSOLO View Post
    That sounds exciting. I am waiting patiently to see if Rane comes out with a new mixer. Wether or not they do I am soon diving into SSL and the Bridge.
    Yeah I think its great! And Serato is adding more and more stuff as the go along. Like I said, I come from Traktor, and I actually still fire up my Traktor software when all I have is my laptop and headphones to mix a quick song or two for fun when I'm away from my setup. But I think the power of Ableton and Scratch Live together is amazing and it will just get better. Plus, if I'm in a situation where all I have is an Audio 8 sound card, or any sound card with at least 2 channels, I can play with just Ableton and not have to worry about setting up my Serato box or anything. OPTIONS!!!!!!
    Last edited by Steve Em; 01-04-2011 at 05:30 PM.
    Serato SL3 l Ableton 8.2.5 l The Bridge
    2 x Technics 1200mk5 l Pioneer DJM-600
    Akai Apc40 l Novation Dicers l Akai mpd24
    15" MacBook Pro i7 l Tech House l Techno
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Dang, you can only see about 5 or 10 tracks on ur playlist, and you have a 15" mbp?
    i have everything maxed in size when it comes to the 4 decks (in traktor s4 theres diffrent sizes) i can set it to see more with one click on my Kontrol

Quote Originally Posted by scsheep View Post
    mine

more to come once the new monome kits become available in january and ive also ordered a novation remote sl and another launchpad that should arrive by the weekend
    I'm digging this setup. Can never have enough buttons.

Just upgraded the speakers... These babies put out! xD Best pair I've ever owned! Been waiting over a year... YESSSSS
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by scsheep View Post
    mine

Whats the controller right above the vestax
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

looks like an expanded monome
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.