2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 25
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalManipulation View Post
    Got to pay a little more attention to it this evening and I figured it out. Thanks for the help
    Glad to hear you figured it out!
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Hey guys,

If you downloaded my mapping, and enjoy using it would you be kind enough to rate my mappings at Traktorbible.com. Thanks so much!

Version 1 & 2
    http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=169

Version 3.0 (Rotate)
    http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=220
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

Ok so im probably being a fool but when i import the .tsi`s into traktor each one over writes the last what am i doing wrong ?? using version 3 in conjunction with my vci-300
    TSP2 | MBP 13" | Fostex PM-05mk2 | Livid Block | Kontrol X1 | Arduinome 64 | Midi-Fighter | CME UF60 | phenom 1090t 4ghz desktop |

Quote Originally Posted by scsheep View Post
    Ok so im probably being a fool but when i import the .tsi`s into traktor each one over writes the last what am i doing wrong ?? using version 3 in conjunction with my vci-300
    if you want to add more tsi's to what you already have loaded then don't use the big import button at the bottom. use the 'add' button near the top... "add -> import"
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

Thanks fella that sorted it out ... now my only problem is for some reason in the zip file there are two copies of the JWILL_BETA_TR file named correctly TL and TR but only show as TR when imported ...
    TSP2 | MBP 13" | Fostex PM-05mk2 | Livid Block | Kontrol X1 | Arduinome 64 | Midi-Fighter | CME UF60 | phenom 1090t 4ghz desktop |

Thanks fella that sorted it out ... now my only problem is for some reason in the zip file there are two copies of the JWILL_BETA_TR file named correctly TL and TR but only show as TR when imported ...
    Don't use the beta files there is a final version 3 available. Download the latest mapping from the Traktorbible.com links above.

I really like the 3.0 mapping, I got rid of the eq kills again and replaced them with my own flava, but everything else is spot on!

Bad ass mapping!

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    I really like the 3.0 mapping, I got rid of the eq kills again and replaced them with my own flava, but everything else is spot on!

Bad ass mapping!
    Thanks man! What did you replace eq kills with?

Tech Wizard

have spent all afternoon playing with this, finally got it working really well in conjunction with my vci-300. Thankyou so much for the mapping

have spent all afternoon playing with this, finally got it working really well in conjunction with my vci-300. Thankyou so much for the mapping
    Great to hear that!