NAMM 2012 Rumours and New Release Thread - Page 24
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

From Skratchworx article
    The all in one 4a is a projected $199,
    the MM1 mixer is $149
    and the rest are $119.
    Really cheap pricing

One thing I like about the MM1 is the built-in multi TT USB hub. Pretty slick.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

yeah the hub is a "why didn't everyone think of that years ago?" thing -- a total no-brainer that everyone seems to have missed until now. Go Behringer!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

I'm digging that new Gemini CDMP-7000
    $1000 new, hoping some kiddy buys it and sells it in a month and scoop it up cheap
    Beatslicing for the bitches

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    yeah the hub is a "why didn't everyone think of that years ago?" thing -- a total no-brainer that everyone seems to have missed until now. Go Behringer!
    I've been saying it on here for like two years now, it's about time. Hopefully more manufactures will follow.

Tech Wizard

About to buy a used S4 this weekend for $600 (with traktor pro 2).. It's a pretty good price but I'm wondering if I should wait to see what comes out of NAMM? Or look into these new controllers? What do you guys think?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJKeyWee View Post
    From Skratchworx article
    The all in one 4a is a projected $199,
    the MM1 mixer is $149
    and the rest are $119.
    Really cheap pricing

One thing I like about the MM1 is the built-in multi TT USB hub. Pretty slick.
    On the DJTT blog they're claiming $99 for the controllers and $149 for the mixer. I've been totally content with my set up for the past year, but now my APC20 is looking really bulky. Yah I'm lookin at you APC20, it's not you it's me... no baby don't cry...

We'll see what these can do when they come out. NI's new controller better do something special or come with it's own software version because it will be hard to justify the cost when you will probably be able to buy 2 or 3 of the Behringers for the same price with more functionality. I think they dropped the ball with the pad controller though, velocity sensitivity and aftertouch would've made for a nice little production setup along with the clip launcher. Also on the DJTT blog they said the pads weren't great.

I have to say, I'm slightly irritated by all the fuzz here about those Behringer controllers. Sure integrating a USB hub is a nice touch, but apart from that?
    Many here are acting as if there was lots of innovation at hand, which I just don't see. And considering the brand name I have quite a few reasonable doubts concerning reliabilty and especially feel of the units.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    But is it multi TT?

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    But is it multi TT?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    I have to say, I'm slightly irritated by all the fuzz here about those Behringer controllers. Sure integrating a USB hub is a nice touch, but apart from that?
    Many here are acting as if there was lots of innovation at hand, which I just don't see. And considering the brand name I have quite a few reasonable doubts concerning reliabilty and especially feel of the units.
    I kind of agree. I mean it's nice to see them trying and it's good for behringer that they're stepping it up a bit but I wouldn't buy any of it and the jogs look meh- this is budget stuff after all. It's a cool idea but I really have a hard time believing those faders and knobs feel nice.