S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 5.0 Beta]- The Next Level - Page 21
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Okay, I still have it on a MBP and 2.5.1.

I can't wait to see the new mapping.

Tech Wizard

Are you just teasing us now "maybe I'll release it" come on Scamo sort it out.

Oh man I cannot wait for you to release the builder version of this mapping, been following for awhile...drooling with anticipation!

Tech Wizard

May I commend you guys on some hard work...

Ok, the builder version is out with a slightly embarrassing video. Yeah, I sometimes don't know my right from my left and when I try to improv the speach (2nd half of the video), my mind flies and I then tend to sound like a retard. Lol! Self-criticism, the worst kind. If I wait to make the video perfect though, I'll never get done, so go easy with the laughing....it took some courage to release this video...

http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/570

Have fun!

scamo

p.s. I have some chores to do today, but still hope to get the "How to map my mapping" video done by the end of the day, so it can upload overnight (the fundamentals video took 8 hours to upload, crappy DSL). So that video will be released tomorrow. Then the final touches to the full version will be done on Thursday and released (more than likely without any video) on Friday or Saturday, depending on if I find any more bugs. Sorry to Bassfly (and actually everyone else) for not being faster with these releases, but they are getting there!
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Killer job!

Tech Convert

was thrilled until I saw it was posted on the site's mapping section...

for some reason it's been bugged for me for a few days now, can't login to it but can login fine to forums using same info. Oh well posted a bug report in the proper forum when the problem first came up, hopefully it'll be fixed sometime soon so I can enjoy your amazing mapping.

Really? Um, you do need to register again to the maps site. Your login here won't work there. If more people have trouble though, I'll also make a thread in the forum here so forum users can download the mapping.

Correction: I see they've tried to tie in the forum login for registration purposes. So, I guess we'll have to wait for John to fix it. I'll create a thread for the mapping.

Edit: Here you go....

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post

Correction: I see they've tried to tie in the forum login for registration purposes. So, I guess we'll have to wait for John to fix it. I'll create a thread for the mapping.

Edit: Here you go....

scamo
    Thanks alot for the quick reply and for posting a direct link for your mapping, been using v4 for months now and my latest mix should be ready soon which uses the awesome jog effects for some of the transitions and other fun stuff.

Love what you've done with this mapping and can't wait to learn to delve into it deeper to create my own effect groupings, thanks for all the work you've put into it.

Tech Wizard

Is there a non builder version that has everything already done, updated and checked for bugs? Or is that later?
    Kontrol S4, 13" Macbook Pro, Odyssey Flight Case, 15" EV's Live X & Yorkville Elite ES700P Sub. DBX Driverack PX, BBE EQA 215, EV HD R300 :eek: