DJ in the browser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Thrustnmusic View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

Agree the design is pretty similar to NI, the project was built to see if I could replicate traktor in the browser and I didn't think so many people would like it.

I'm adding the ability to monitor/cue tracks seperate from the master out, EQ's and effects soon so keep posted.
    At this development rate youll release Traktor 3 in a browser before NI do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    At this development rate youll release Traktor 3 in a browser before NI do it.
    haha, I wish. Still plenty of features I wan't to try and build but I'll never get close to NI while it's browser based.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeam View Post
    Great job. That soundcloud integration is absolutely useful, perhaps there is more to come. The latency of the cue-points is quite high, but for the start is see great potential. I tried to drag some tracks into the window, maybe you can add that function. I think for parties at home where everybody is like into wanting his favorite track to be played and there is no real dj but just a laptop set up, this would find real use. What would also be cool would be the function to create a playlist and then maybe and auto-mix where the crossfader just blends over. Ok I don't want to reach over the top but its great to see somebody putting effort into this.
    Thanks for your input, I've noticed iOS devices suffer a 300ms tap delay that I can fix. Were you getting this delay on mobile or desktop?

I have local media playback in my backlog, thanks for helping me prioritise it

I've created another app before http://playify.io that might be useful for your playlist requirements.

Yes, automix would be possible if I allow custom playlists/library ability. I'll add it to the backlog.

This is pretty cool, nice work!

Really good work! A sync function or at least bpm readout would be great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12