"Beat Lights" - can this be done with the VCI-100 SE?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have the same fluttering in my unit as well. I noticed that the beat lights don't like to be assigned to the play button either. I had to pick on of the other buttons which is fine... but still get that annoying fluttering all over the place.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

I havent tried out the beat light feature and anyway I have the fluttering problem as well on my SE.

Anybody found a solution to this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    I havent tried out the beat light feature and anyway I have the fluttering problem as well on my SE.

Anybody found a solution to this problem?
    I'm sure Vestax is right on the virge of fixing this. (LOL)

...but seriously, anybody found a solution?
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

I noticed this bug when establishing a link between Bomes and the VCI 1.1 firmware - it appears sending midi on/off notes to LED's will cause all of the lights on the VCI to flutter a little bit, especially when you are sending out the notes frequently- an example of this is making a light turn on and off.

Its hardly set breaking but is kinda annoying, i am 99% sure there is not a fix for this unless we can reverse engineer the firmware to correct the problem inside of the code where the problem exists.

Sorry guys, just going to have to live with it for the time being

The other issue I was having was the loss of secondary lights for the beat lights as well as the Cue lights (not the lights that are constant, just the lights that show the beat or that a button is activated). This happens randomly. Powering the unit off and back on fixes the issue, but it will eventually happen again. Anyone experiencing that one?

Quote Originally Posted by McRossi View Post
    The other issue I was having was the loss of secondary lights for the beat lights as well as the Cue lights (not the lights that are constant, just the lights that show the beat or that a button is activated). This happens randomly. Powering the unit off and back on fixes the issue, but it will eventually happen again. Anyone experiencing that one?
    The "secondary" light uses the same principle as the "primary" light - traktor is sending midi on and off notes to the lights - its just in secondary mode traktor is sending note on/off notes more frequently.

Anyone care to post a "recap" of the instructions to use under VCI?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12