Traktor Mapping for Denon MC 6000 mk2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Thanks Stewe. I tested it, D/W knob sensitivity is great and i can beatjump when i press the pitchbend buttons. But when i hold pitchbend buttons i want to beatjump continuously by 8. Can you add this function also?

After this, as you map a "toggle button" to reach 5-8 cue buttons, will i be able to delete the 5-8 cues by pressing shift+ 1-4 hot cue buttons?

I am planing to use "censor" button to toggle between two sets of hot cues. Because censor button is designed to play backwards in Serato DJ. I am using Traktor and there is no "play backwards" feature in traktor. So i can use "censor" button to toggle between two sets of hot cues. But it is needed to set "slip/flux" feature to be activated by pressing with shift modifier and censor button at the same time. Because now "slip/flux" feature works by pressing censor button only
    Last edited by Implanted Soul; 10-07-2015 at 04:14 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Nice - I'll see what I can de in regards to continuous beatjumps! Glad to hear that D/W knobs are set to proper sensitivity.

This one should have autorepeat function: MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP_Edit 2.zip

Since the Beatjump command didn't have the autorepeat option built it (like some other button commands do) I added and mapped three different commands that should take care of a macro control we need here.

They are cocated here: Contrioller Manager > Add In > Deck Common > Move
    - Size Selector (8 beats)
    - Mode Selector (beatjump)
    - Move (dec/inc)

From here we can add a conditional state such as Shift, "is in loop" or "deck is playing". For example, you can have your regular beatjumps but if that deck is in loop then you can use them as loop move.

As for the hotcues, there will be delete as well.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    This one should have autorepeat function: MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP_Edit 2.zip

Since the Beatjump command didn't have the autorepeat option built it (like some other button commands do) I added and mapped three different commands that should take care of a macro control we need here.

They are cocated here: Contrioller Manager > Add In > Deck Common > Move
    - Size Selector (8 beats)
    - Mode Selector (beatjump)
    - Move (dec/inc)

From here we can add a conditional state such as Shift, "is in loop" or "deck is playing". For example, you can have your regular beatjumps but if that deck is in loop then you can use them as loop move.

As for the hotcues, there will be delete as well.
    Hello stewe,

Did you mean that beat jumping while holding the pitch bend buttons is compeletly ok?

And do you plan to map "shift + pitchbend" to move the looping part by 8 beats while deck is looping? If it is so, yes please map it as well.

i also need enabling 5-8 hotcues by pressing "censor" button and i don't know if it is possible to change the led colour of cue points when 5-8 cues are activated? If it is possible i would like them to be red coloured.

Flux/slip mode should be mapped as it is activated with "shift+censor" button with red couloured led. Because it is activated with only "censor" button with red coloured led now.

Thanks for your concern
    Last edited by Implanted Soul; 10-07-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Implanted Soul View Post
    Hello stewe,

Did you mean that beat jumping while holding the pitch bend buttons is compeletly ok?

And do you plan to map "shift + pitchbend" to move the looping part by 8 beats while deck is looping? If it is so, yes please map it as well.
    Yup! Beatjump should be working in second edit. Did you have chance to test?

i also need enabling 5-8 hotcues by pressing "censor" button and i don't know if it is possible to change the led colour of cue points when 5-8 cues are activated? If it is possible i would like them to be red coloured.
    Are the cue buttons LED's able to show multicolor? What color are they right now for 1-4?
    According to manual we can only make them lite and dimmer. We can try with dimmer LED option for 5-8 if other colors are not available from controller.

Flux/slip mode should be mapped as it is activated with "shift+censor" button with red couloured led. Because it is activated with only "censor" button with red coloured led now.

Thanks for your concern
    This shouldn't be a problem

Tech Wizard

Stewe,

1- Yes i tried "beat jump" and it looks as it works well both by pressing and holding

2- About leds of 1-4 cue buttons, they glow orange normally but when sampler mode is activated they glow green. Because samplers and hot cues are the same buttons.My controller has 4 pads in total for 1-4 cue points, for samplers and for 5-8 cue point as well if we map it. I dont know if they can be mapped in order to glow red when 5-8 cue points are enabled or not

3- You got it
    Last edited by Implanted Soul; 10-08-2015 at 06:10 AM.

1) Good to know!

2) Think I'll go for dimmed option... Because I can't tell if those buttons are able to use velocity to change color or rather they may have hardcoded this in the firmware.

3) I have

Added Flux Mode. Acess via SHIFT+CENSOR
    Aded modifiers for cue layer shitches. Acess via CENSOR. (let me know if the LED lite up for all four decks)

Once the CENSOR buttons are ok I'll start adding other hotcues.

MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP_Edit 3.zip

Tech Wizard

Hi,

"Shift+censor" enables flux mode that is ok. Goodjob

But nothing happens when i press only "censor" button.

Turns out that CENSOR button is sending out Note but receiving CC message from the software. Ive changed that in this edit.

MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP_Edit 4.zip

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast