Possible modifier concept? Maybe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Really interesting stuff...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

If using a button i suggest incrementing for each push other wise the middle layers (m1 =1 and 2) would only be accessible for a very short period. Unfortunately you cannot control the speed of auto repeat in Traktor.

If using an encoder each tick should either Inc or Dec depending upon direction (Looping and Stop modes work well here).

What about setting the retrigger rate for the button used? The tweaker comes with an editor software.

Or does that only work with FSR pads not buttons?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I mainly use this type of modifier to create some sort of "timed" button. Now since one modifier has only 7 positive values it reaches it's end real quickly, but if you line them up all you can create about 3-4 seconds buffer per one mapping device in a single .tsi

Tech Mentor

If the controller is capable of re-triggering, you would still map as separate pushes in Traktor because that is what the software will receive. Then set the re-triggering using the controllers editor.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If the controller is triggering just one Note than Traktor is cool with Inc button mode too.

Hmm very cool. I just pulled my controller out and im gonna be trying all these in a minute. Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 12.44.52 PM.jpg Ive got FSR settings down in the middle right there in the pic, but its only for the drum pads. Thats okay because i was going to use these tips on mapping out one shot effects and maybe knob controls if i can get it to work in the digital realm. Ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12