Amadeus' DJ/Studio Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by arsman View Post
    what is the x1's purpose on the production desk? just curious
    Well the X1 was originally used in my DJ setup, but after going to straight vinyl had no use for it, now it gets plenty of use in ableton with effects, although need to learn how to map it properly.

Until I get a decent controller the X1 has its uses.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

oh. never thought of it that way.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by arsman View Post
    oh. never thought of it that way.
    Yeah it works quite well, yet to figure out how to map the buttons properly.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Tech Guru

New pic update in the original post.

What is the dj setup connected to(Speakers)? And how do the rokkit 5 sound because I'm considering of buying them.

Tech Mentor

Very nice mate... really nice little play-den! Getting lots of use out of the Expedits, I see.

22 is a cracking little bit of kit as well. Hit me up if you want a 42

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by afxz View Post
    Very nice mate... really nice little play-den! Getting lots of use out of the Expedits, I see.

22 is a cracking little bit of kit as well. Hit me up if you want a 42
    Haha, yeah expedits are pretty handy, slowly filling them up. When I've filled the big one with vinyl I'll be happy.

Love the 22, and I would love a 42, but the 22 will do for now

Tech Wizard

That is indeed a pretty great setup..?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dj TechBro View Post
    What is the dj setup connected to(Speakers)? And how do the rokkit 5 sound because I'm considering of buying them.
    The DJ setup goes through the rokits, personally I think the rokits are ok, not great, there next on the upgrade list.

They're not the flattest of speakers, really big hump in the bass which is really misleading, and not that forward in the tops, again which is pretty misleading. But they work well when DJing.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RenatoAubert View Post
    That is indeed a pretty great setup..?
    Thanks Renato.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast