Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    When/Where did ean say that ?

Vestax is currently is the process of shipping me a VCI-300 unit from Japan at the moment actually so i can properly test the midi translator with the VCI-300 and get the ball rolling on that project again
    BentoSan, any luck on your testings?

Tech Wizard

Yup, any progress BentoSan?

Tech Convert

where is this petition? anything that can be done to expedite this tsi would be awesome. and pleeeease find a fix for the jog wheel. aside from that sosiks tsi is amazing.

Been testing the VCI-300 with T-Pro, with the current version there is no way to get a decent performance from the unit and sosiks TSI while dreadfully creative with his attempt at mapping the cause some issues with Traktor - the setup seems to have a continuous very very slight pitch bend which makes Traktor perform sub-optimally. Certainly a very good effort though - however the only way to currently get a decent performance from the unit is to sit the midi translator in between the VCI-300 and Traktor Pro and do some midi translations on the jog wheel messages sent by the unit - since the last release of Traktor Pro there have been some improvments with 14bit midi that does make it possible to get a better scratch performance out of the unit than the current midi translator provides.

Currently i have a peice of code that works fairly well converting the absolute messages sent by the jog wheels into 14 bit relative midi messages that traktor supports but still needs some polishing to improve the performance to a point where i am completely happy with it.

Also Traktor isnt performing too well with the scratch on/off messages sent by the unit with the code how it is so that will need tweaking too.

@Wes - theres no need to sign a petition we already have the units that we need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12