How to get gig outside your country? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    I don't why someone would get into producing a genre that's dying. Proggresive, dubstep, tech-house, deep and some others is what EDM is all about now a days.
    http://www.mixcloud.com/takahura19/p...syld-10062011/

This is his set from last year in club, he stopped producing in 2008 and also made few house songs with 2 friends, this one most famous. http://www.myspace.com/thesequan/mus...onica-20383477

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I don't why someone would get into producing a genre that's dying. Proggresive, dubstep, tech-house, deep and some others is what EDM is all about now a days.
    Because they like that genre? it's not all about following the latest trends.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Ha! No wonder, no one listens to Hardcore anymore, if ever!

I dunno so much hey!

Producers like Rob Gee etc are making killer after killer and still playing to massive crowds. Sure...mainly in Europe....but they still going!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Mentor

Imagine if he just liked the sound wowoowowowowowowwww!!!
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    I dunno so much hey!

Producers like Rob Gee etc are making killer after killer and still playing to massive crowds. Sure...mainly in Europe....but they still going!
    Well we are from central europe heheheh :P

This is one of the most idiotic statements i'v ever heard on a forum. Yes dubstep, tech-house, deep house and other sub genres are what EDM is all about now. But that's why there is hardcore, because people enjoy it!

Hardcore is basically dead in my local scene but the people who do follow it and people who run hardcore nights (2 or 3 nights compared to 40 tech/dubstep/techno nights) get HUGE turn outs.

If you think people produce different styles of music because certain styles are dying, you my friend are what is wrong with a certain part of DJ culture! Yes commercial music follows trends, but it's commercial music, it's all about the money, underground isn't it's more involved with passion (although money is majorly involved also).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12