[Numark Mixtrack Pro] Mapping Jogwheel - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sure, it's pretty much what i already posted tho:

Jog Touch: Ch1.A#2 / type=button / mode=hold / assign=deck a
    Jog Turn: Ch1.CC016 / type=encoder / mode=relative / enc=3Fh / assign=deck a

i don't have "Scratch" mapped atm at all. "Jog Scratch + Tempo Bend" is the name used from an older version of traktor, should be the same thing as "Jog Turn" or at least my old mappings show "Jog Turn" now where i mapped the old name previously. i'm using traktor pro 2 version 2.1.3 - no reason to use any older one imho. if you're out of date grab the latest via your service center.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

Ok thanks a lot. i am using traktor scratch pro 2.01...
    ok, did not figured it out yet, i am going to try to put a condition something like "if scratch is on, tempo bend disabled"
    I will try to figure it on my own, I will weel this thread updated! ^^
    Thanks again

ok cool. i don't even have 2.0.1 installed on my laptops. i might in the old windows 7 partition but haven't booted to winblowz for a while. assuming you're using a purchased copy of traktor then you should just grab the latest version.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

Tech Convert

yes, I will upgrade it tomorrow. I was afraid of loosing my mapping and preferences by upgrading, I guess I was wrong?

nothing gets lost and it copies any settings files to the new version directory.

Tech Convert

Ok, I did some tests and researched a lot and I came to the final conclusion that:
    it is not possible to do what I want! (I am very sure and confident about it)

There is 2 possibilities (in my case):
    1) how it is now: jogwheel always activated, tempo bend always activated + the little issue (=when I scratch and stop for half a second, the music plays and the control switch in tempo bend instead of keeping hold)

2) To add a modifier: M1=0 ===> only tempo bend
    M1=1 ====> only scratch

I am going to leave it the way it is because I used all my modifiers!
    I guess the thread is closed now...
    By the way, I posted on an other website my traktor mixtrack mapping if you want to have a look, feel free! ^^
    http://traktorfreaks.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=418
    Last edited by Damarus; 04-15-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: link

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can add new generic MIDI and set some more modifiers if needed.

Tech Convert

Hey, Stewe, your comment is interesting me a lot... May you develop and explain to me how to do it? thx

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Modifiers in Traktor work separate in different generic devices. Just add new generic MIDI and there it is, you got eight more modifiers, you need to add that additional commands in that same device as well... This is easier for me than to change MIDI channels when your out of modifiers but we all must agree that eight is just not enough and would be nice that NI add some more M's into house.

Tech Convert

Oh yeah awesome! I figured it out!!! Thanks for the tip!!!! ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast