Question regarding VCI-100 TSI for Traktor Pro (1_5) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i like the new fx layout. now you can switch through all effects without using a mouse. but i would prefer a button to activate/deactivate also fx slot B - not only fx slot A.

Jack Bastard

I think I prefer this implementation of the fx (so far).

I have one slight issue which is that my email was missing an image so I can't see which is the FX select button that I hold down to select new fx.

Can someone help out?

To change an FX, You hold down the far left of the four buttons, and turn one of the three right FX amount knobs.

Jack Bastard

Cheers mate, I'll give it a go when I get back from work.

Quote Originally Posted by shedg View Post
    I also think this section should be souly for effects. It keeps the layout simple and intuitive. Great work though
    Totally Agree, sometimes less is more.... great work Ean and happy new year to everybody @ DJTT. Keep on D'jing......

Tech Convert

Hey trying out the new layout now and it takes some getting used to. I think i'm liking it.

i can't activate the third effect slot by pressing the button under it.
    On Deck B i found that if i press the effect button (next to master level, monitor level and monitor select on original VCI layout) it engages - but it doesn't work for deck A.

Gonna play some more with it - it's looking good.

/D

Tech Convert

I also found that when Flanger pulse is chosen, it automatically turns on.

/D

Tech Wizard

Even though I just bought an overlay I love the new fx layout.(1.5)

Tech Convert

Tsi 1.5 efx setup definitely takes it to another level. Better control, and more user friendly, and since I've been enjoying using all four deck since your last tsi, I've got to agree with Luv2exra & Sheds about keeping deck c control out of the efx section. Thanks again for your incredible work

Tech Convert

Thanks for one more fantastic file. After working with the 1_5_pro for some hours I must say that this file is the absolute best compared to the earlier ones.

I love and prefer the new fx section/setup of the following reasons:

It it very easy and intuitive to use, it gives huge flexibility and possibilities (you can actuality use and have full and individual control over 3 effects at the same time),

It now gives easy access to all Traktors effects and it is, at the same time very easy to change/load fx (much needed in the earlier versions – nice that you don’t have to go to the midi-setup to change effects different from the default ones).

I like the on/off buttons on each effect (also much needed in the earlier versions)

This is some piece of work – very nice

Improvements / wishes: Key
    It would be nice to be able to control the key. My suggestion would be to use the pitch fader in fader fx mode for this purpose.

Sync
    I have changed the sync from “hold” to “toggle”. In that way the sync mode is engaged ones I hit the bottom. This is nice because it allows you to beatmix and use joggle mode at the same time – the decks just stays in prefect sync. I suggest you implement this mapping/feature in future files.

Doing so you might reconsider the pitch and tempo controls in deck C mode???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast