Sorry Middle America - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

+1
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Lethal FTW!!!!!
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

I should say at this point that I do like boobies. Yes ladies. I DO LIKE BOOBIES.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Only 50% huh ... hmm you obviously haven't seen my bookmarks mate lol *wink*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    I should say at this point that I do like boobies. Yes ladies. I DO LIKE BOOBIES.
    I think you speak for all mankind dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    I think you speak for all mankind dude.
    They are my Kryptonite

The restraint that is in play now, could move mountains...but it's all for the greater good.

All things female...pure Kryptonite
    ------=== ===------

Tech Mentor

Default Clearer perspective

theory28 - I understand what the main reason of DJTT is - thats what brought me here in the 1st place. I only read the articles (on the main page) for about 9 months or so before I even clicked the forum link. And I do appreciate all the help I have gotten & things I've learned. But I will admit that after spending far more time then I ever thought I would on these forums it does seem like sometimes moderators are hypocritical in what they do/don't allow.

I just recently got into b3n stormtroopers thread. Damn how I love that thread as it seems the majority of us members do. I admit I'll probably go back on my word and post on that OT thread. So much interesting shit there for us Star Wars fans. But really some of those photos are no less revealing then the wood plow post. But hardly anyone gives a shit cause it's Star Wars and a few hotties in costume - Duh, Winning!

Jester - I appreciate you pointing out that we could report posts for inappropriate content. I forgot about that, though I'm really not one to try and play forum moderator and tattle on people.

lethal_pizzle Bingo. Yes, this is the internet. And the internet is about 50% nudie women. So we don't really need any more here, do we? There are plenty of message boards out there for you, whatever your kink is...
    I like boobies too (as I'm sure u guessed) and I'm glad many of us can admit it. But like you said there is plenty of message boards out there for whatever your kink is: be it bikes, cars, women, sports. Just was trying to understand how one OT topic gets closed while another with the same shit stays open.

I understand a bit more now, but still agree with keithace most in that an OT forum is needed for members only. People will always be looking for help, tips, and questions answered when it comes to DJ technology. Its gonna blow up in here I'm sure next month when TP2 comes out finally. But a designated OT forum would be a great place to for the laughs too IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    this why there needs to be an OT member only forum...

so peeps can post whatever they want...
    I was extremely active on newschoolers.com (freeskiing community) from its early days. We too have an OT forum (non ski gabber) which back in its early days was pretty entertaining. Over the 4-5 years we have had a huge influx of new members. I mean huge. Slowly non ski gabber went to shit by being filled with stupid threads filled with trolls and people literally doing nothing else but getting their post count up by starting topics about nothing. It's gotten so bad that its being spilled over to the actual on topic forums about skiing and the veteran members are getting fed up. Theres only so much mods can do.

Now im sure the average poster on DJTT is over 18 and has more maturity thenthe average poster on NS which is now 13-16, however with DJTT gaining momentum quick, we MAY have the same problem. I doubt it, but thats usually what comes with the territory of having a dedicated OT forum.

Just my experience

On the flip side we have a contributors forum for people who bought stuff from the site and gave money directly to the people running the site as a donation thats invisible to the rest of the site. Theres a thread with 300+ pages of women in underwear in there. Its awesome.

Put it this way. I talk a "bit" of shit and like to joke around etc, but i have banned 3 members already tonight and issued a few warnings. A lot goes on behind the curtains lads. Its a big forum and its hard for the mods to keep an eye on everything, a lot gets by us tbh.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    What theory said
    Full on good response
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast