ddm4000 midi setup to traktor scratch pro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Hello again PIONEER!sorry 2 disturb u again...but until now i still cant get my ddm4k to work on my loptop (1st loptop/intel core duo),i even uninstall the latest update of TSpro(1st loptop) coz maybe im thinkin that it will work also w/o the latest update just what i did on my netbook,but still i didnt work,then i thought of putting the license and the latest update on my netbook and surprisingly it work..i even manage to follow ur thread regarding routing the music from my mixer (but i stil cant figure it out how to blink the leds from my mixer)...nwei,nevermind the blinking leds first...i think the problem was on my loptop's usb port coz its not responding to the ddm4k midi cable,i notice it when i did the same setup from my netbook(working),but when i hook the exact setup/settings to my 1st loptop it is not responding the music does go out from my mixer with the audio 8 connected but controlling it thru ddm4k,it fails....do i need to install something/driver on my 1st loptop to make it work?is there any help u can tell me to use my netbook on tspro regarding that the cpu usage on top is goin high that i can hear crackles while mixin on it...i dont want to gamble using netbook on tspro specially if im goin on a gig!waiting again from u man!thanx!
    TSpro,audio 8,DDM4000,alesis usb to midi cable,dns3500,XP sp3,1tb hdd

Tech Wizard

yep you need driver for audio 8 and midi cable on both laptops in order install exactly the same way on both and should work but am miffed if it don't??? ok as for led to work you nedd to use the add out in midi controller section but in order to get the led to be have as you want you need to map it as your mapping functions you have to play with the led and use m
    modifiers in order to get this to work what decks are you using as i'm mapping my ddm fo a total control of ever function and will send the tsi but expect some long session sat down as the somp to figure out mappings as their is no set way to map it's completly custom as to how you like your set up mine is about 50 % done it involves each section of the midi for each setion you turn of will do a different job a set up for internal mixing 2 deck setup or 4 decks wilth external control of 2 or 4 decks efeect and advanced effects mapped i will be doing videos on this like ean but untils fin i'm in a similr boat wilth the leds but getting there i will give you link ot youtube if ya want i mean this is what the project is it's all in face book mixes soon on youtube facebook and itunes bare with me i am in the same state as you but one got it figured will share all u gonna love the tsi its wll deep

Tech Convert

thanx pioneer for all the effort...im still havin a hardtime trying to leds to work but,
    As a progress i can now control Tspro w/ my ddm4k with a usb to midi cable,but i have this small problem with the sampler section of the ddm4k,it is not functioning unlike the mic and the crossfader section does,i wonder why...

regarding on tsi file,ive d/l some their tsi files and import them on controller mnger settings..but i cant figure it out to work on my ddm the buttons are not responding to new tsi files...i also want to know if example i want to mix externally on ddm4000 but want to use the ddm midi settings as well...do i still need the usb/midi cable connected from ddm4k to loptop(to control tspro) or do i just need an midi cables in/out goin to in/out of audio8...in short can i still control tspro from my ddm4k w/o the usb to midi cable connected to loptop but rather will connect the midi in/out of ddm4k to midi in/outs of audio8 with an ordinary 2 midi cables.....hope you get my point guys!thanx!
    ___
    TSpro,audio 8,DDM4000,alesis usb to midi cable,dns3500,XP sp3,1tb hdd

Default DDm4000 setup tspro

I dont understand how to hook up my midi to work with tspro using my audio 8 box do i need something else and how do i set it up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12