Remix Deck Slots - Trigger/Stop toggle on same button - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by khan.cross View Post
    There is no option called 'Paused'!
    Only Empty-Loaded-Playing.

Not exactly, there's one more option but it's a bit hidden ^^, it's under the modifier condition remix cell state, and after defining which cell and deck your're talking about then you have a fourth (fifth) one: empty/ loaded/ playing/ waiting

Yes they have a sense of humor at NI ^^
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    there's one more option but it's a bit hidden ^^, it's under the modifier condition remix cell state, and after defining which cell and deck your're talking about then you have a fourth (fifth) one: empty/ loaded/ playing/ waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    How about

"Play"
    Remix Deck -> Slot Capture/Trigger/Mute [Condition: Slot State Remix Deck X Slot Y = Paused]

"Pause"
    Remix Deck -> Slot Stop/Delete/Load [Condition: Slot State Remix Deck X Slot Y = Playing]

I think this was your original idea and i got it working just like this with my Mixtrack Pro and other MIDI gear.

Compare both quotes and decide yourself!
    Is there anybody out there, you can say in clear words what to do to have a working mapping for starting and stopping a remix deck cell by using only one button?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    To stop the sample we will use this command: Add In > Remix Deck > Slot Stop/Delete/Load from List
    One and only that works properly for me...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I got it working like this with Slot State modifier.

Trigger_pause.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khan.cross View Post
    There is no option called 'Paused'!
    Only Empty-Loaded-Playing.

But this tool crashes on my computer when trying to learn a note.
    Sorry, i meant 'Loaded' instead of 'Paused', although to my credit, cmdr uses the term 'Paused'...

To prevent the 'Learn' crash, i copy about a page full of commands to an empty device, maybe 20 lines max. in the new device i use 'Learn' to read the notes. then transfer the altered commands back to the original device.

SlotTrigger.jpg

This is what i meant. Of course a cell trigger works as well as a slot trigger...
    Last edited by Sulherokhh; 07-02-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks guys, I used Stewe's solution and it works!
    What I did before and that is why it did not work is, instead of using the modifier 'Slot State' I used 'Remix Cell State'.

I got my mapping almost finished, except the MIDI out issue point 3 here:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...028#post747028

I think there is not a good solution available because of following:

Lets say you have a remix set of one shot samples like snares but also loop samples. Sometimes you want to stop the loops by pressing the button again. But you want that one shot samples plays everytime you press the button without need to stop the slot before play again which requires another press.

Because now when the sample has finished playing, I need to stop the slot before starting any sample of that slot again.
    Last edited by khan.cross; 07-11-2016 at 12:40 PM.

That's where you can use the command

Remix Deck -> Slot Retrigger (Cond: Remix Deck -> Slot Play Mode [One Shot] / Remix Deck -> Slot State [Playing])

but you must Also ativate Stop Slot only when it is a Loop.

Or better yet, stop only with a SHIFT condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    That's where you can use the command

Remix Deck -> Slot Retrigger (Cond: Remix Deck -> Slot Play Mode [One Shot] / Remix Deck -> Slot State [Playing])

but you must Also ativate Stop Slot only when it is a Loop.

Or better yet, stop only with a SHIFT condition.

Allright bro! I changed the whole remix mapping from 32 cells on 16 buttons to 16 cells but when shift is pressed, it stopps the cell.
    Is working now, appreciate all tips from everybody here!

But I am confused why Traktor saves edited remix sets automatically even with unchecked option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12