Kontrol S2 + DJM900 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Why would you guys do that, though? It doesn't sound really comfortable to me, unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by DISaS73R View Post
    Why would you guys do that, though? It doesn't sound really comfortable to me, unless I'm missing something.
    Get to use pio mixer fx on each channel for one
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Get an X1 or two. Use that as your controller. Much easier and more useful in crowded DJ booths. Trying to squeeze an S2 or similar controller in between the CDJ's won't always work. You can use the built in 900 soundcard with it.. Be sure to pick up an Audio 6 or used Audio 4 (possibly cheaper) incase you encounter a club with a DJM-800 or below. You could easily sell your S2, get an X1 and used soundcard. This is what I use with my DJM-850. I have an Audio-10 (yes overkill I know) on backup incase the club doesn't have a DJM-850 or higher. Kosta X (OG Wizard on here & on the decks) made a custom CDJ-Emulation map for the X1. It mirrors many of the CDJ-2000 features. I have been using this mapping since early October with ZERO issues and play out many nights a week. PM me if interested will send you the .TSI file.
    Last edited by trilla_shocka; 04-24-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Soundcloud @ http://www.soundcloud.com/dj-sved
    Twitter @ https://twitter.com/djsved
    DJM 900 Nexus
    Two Traktor X1s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12