New to mapping, axiom 25--->tpro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would also like to try out your mapping. The oxygen 8 map looked like a lot of fun!

Tech Convert

I would also like to try your mapping..
    Thanks!

Tech Convert

Hey guys
    did anyone ever get a good mapping for the axiom 25? I used the oxy mapping but some controls work some don't. And then some are reversed(right side of keys work on deck A). Anyhow, did anyone get a file from Jaques?

Getting frustrated not knowing how to use MIDI. aaaaaaah!

Tech Convert

I ended up just using the mapping from the oxy8 for the keys and mapping the knobs manually myself since they didnt quite match up. Also I think your problem with the keys for deck A being switch might be to do with your transpose buttons. I found that if I accidently hit the transpose button I would end up with my deck A controls on deck B and my deck B controls no where to be found. Just make sure your transpose is set to 0. I mapped the beatpads to cue points. For the knobs I kept the echo and the sampler. For the echo freeze you will need to map one of the soft keys below the knows to the echo freeze parameter. I changed the filters to one full filter and one low control for each deck. Good luck getting yours mapped its definitely worth the time investment. Let me what you come up with!

Tech Convert

Hey nokelly

I got as far as mapping the trigger pads to the hotcues. I've been teaching myself modifiers from different sites. Which I just have to continue mapping and not forget. But I cant get the Modulation or Pitch bend wheels to be assigned to anything. How did you get them to work? For example, assigning them to the Dry/Wet Amount for a chained FX.

BLKSKY

So I got the mapping to work after some fiddling with the m-audio mapping program and traktor pro. I haven't had any time to actually try it out more than for 15 minutes or so because of my military service sucks balls and all my leaves I have to use to prepare myself for university entrance exams. Maybe when I get outta the army I'll have time to finish this thing.

My tips are these:

Set the midi signal sent by the knobs and buttons and others to be the same as for oxygen 8 (you'll find the presets for o8 in the m-audio program itself). Then just load the o8 tsi and you'll be able to rock your axiom 25. As for the pads, just assign some midi notes to them that haven't been assigned to anything else and map cue points to those midi notes. I'll post my .tsi if I can find it from somewhere in the depths of my comp now. Forgot the friggin filename

hey jaques, if you find the tsi file, can you pm me it?
    Last edited by the garbage man; 05-26-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Tech Student

I've been searching the internet for hours for this mapping. You think you could post the .tsi file or pm it to me jaques?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12