TouchOSC / Traktor templates for iPhone / iPad - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Yeah

I went in and changed my fx to incorporate a formant filter, gater, and lo fi. Super useful. I threw some Velcro on the back of my two iPods and now I can put them wherever. Definitely a great addition to my iPad mixer/looper/scratch jog/fx/cue layout that I use. I got two iPods running the split dicey and my iPad all routed to traktor 2 running perfectly. I could DJ a great set just using these honestly. Great stuff.
    dj/producer/graphic designer

Custom TouchOSC Traktor Layouts!!!!

@mr.magma - Do they come on at all? Or just sporadically?

@djnotixx - Ah, good idea! I think I'll try it with the formant filter too. It was a bit of a last minute thing really when deciding on the effects to use on the 2nd bank, so I'm sure there must be better combinations than the ones I had originally. Really pleased to hear that you're making good use of it, BTW

Tech Wizard

When I press the button I can see the LED light up upon pressing it but once I release the LED won't stay on... I'm using the Windows version too, will try it again and see if there's still the issue, it's good fun as it is just need to keep looking on the screen to see what's activated or what mode it's on...

OK. Yeah, the 'Mode' buttons (for Cue, Loop and FX) should definitely stay lit once you've pressed them. Please let me know if you're still having the same problems. Ideally, if you could also post a vid that would be really helpful.

Just updated to work with TouchOSC 1.7 and coreMIDI. No more need for Osculator or PureData

Just a quick one to say thanks for the effort! These are great!
    TSP 2.6.1 | 2 x CDJ 2000 Nexus | 2 x Technics 1210 MK5 | Denon DNX-1600 | Behringer DDM4000 w/Infinium X1 | MBP | A&H Xone K2 | Akai APC 40 & MPK 25 | Novation Launchpad | Pioneer HDJ 2000 & 500 | Audio 8 DJ | Ableton Live 9

http://www.mixcloud.com/lineypirate/http://www.soundcloud.com/lineypirate/

Template now updated to v2. You can now control Traktor 2's new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder. A host of other new features and a tutorial video added too:

http://digitaldjtools.net/tools/touc...ipad-mashy-v2/

Updated for the Iphone too?

I like this a lot mate!

Will definitely use it!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Thank you!

There's an update planned for the iPhone version, but it'll be a little while yet I'm afraid.

Currently using this on my i pad 2. and its amazing i can see you put alot of work in to this and with midi core and 0 latency this thing is flying.
    good work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast