LED stays on after modifier value change - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Modifiers 3 and 4 is for the allocation of the pads, yes. It uses all 8 values; 0-3 for the modes with 4-7 as an extra layer when shift is pressed. This way I can still use the remix decks without needing 3 conditions. The outputs are simply the beat phase ones with loop, sample or cue blink in the comments. The value 3 has no output as that is the mode where there are no leds blinking (mode 4 if you will). This mode is mapped and available, but it has no functions allocated to it yet.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Just tried this. Seems I can't get the modifier setup to work.

left shift holds 1=1 and 4=4
    right shift holds 1=2 and 3=4
    release to 0

Pressing pads didn't change any values as you have described (0-3 / 4-7) -Is this supposed to affect the upper or bottom row?

Playing deck A send beat phase to layer 1 LED in both sides. At same time deck B play button starts to flash and vice versa?

Stopping deck indeed forces the beat phase to stop flashing but the hardware does refresh the output.

Tech Mentor

Ok, I should have included more info, my bad. What you do to change modes is press the opposing shift to one of the four buttons under the jogwheel. For instance pressing the right shift plus sync changes m3 to 0. Then the top row represents the effects and the bottom row contains loops of 1/16 to 1/2. Changing pad modes like it was intended still works as well. Changing from loop to sample changes the bottom row to loops of 1, 2, 4 and 16. The cue mode switches the bottom row to manual loops. All this time the top row keeps the effects. Changing the modes also changes the function of the rotaries on top. In sample mode it controls the volume and filters. I hope you understand my mapping now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12