Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BennetV View Post
    Do you connect the MF to your laptop or s4?

I have it connected to a Powered USB Hub, which then goes to the Mac. The S4 gets a Mac USB hub as it's the soundcard and output of the whole operation! I know what you mean about the F1 although i use mine mainly for loops for my Maschine to play over, though im always tinkering with it. It's a pretty versatile setup anyway, i love mine.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Quote Originally Posted by BennetV View Post
    pretty much, i wanna get a new mixer, either the pioneer djm 900 nxs or Allen Heath DB4. Not sure which one to get yet and still saving $$$$.
    In my opinion I would never go back to pioneer mixers, my first bought allen heath mixer is db4 and its way way better than ANY pioneer mixer, thats just my opinion, everyone for their own I guess, I would strongly recommend watching some walkthrough videos of both mixers, and just see which one is better for you, and what suits your needs

Tech Wizard

cheers mate!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12