DJTT album? - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

Sorry for this massive post...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    if everybody's into it I want to do a mashup-remix of all the songs. I'm down to trade stems on these songs to remix each other and do a deep mashup set from stem/track loops.
    I like the idea, it would certainly take a while, but I would definitely be down to get on board with this!

Quote Originally Posted by Villinus View Post
    I love the mashup idea! Sounds like it could be fun.

Lambox- could you change my track to Coop Devillin- Ĉolus? (minus the question mark lol) thanks!
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    Thanks for the humble welcome!! Glad to be a part of the crew!! Drew and I are working on some tracks as well as getting some mixes out... Can't wait for the album to drop!!!
    Glad to hear it! Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tpsowden View Post
    This is a awesome idea! i would even put my producing shoes back on and contribute a track but my production computer is being updated with problems...damn new 890 chipset!

i believe this a huge idea that could bring the presense of djtt even bigger! i know over in australia if a continuing cd collection was released every year or so.. it would become big between producers and dj's!

when the deadline lambox?
    The deadline actually was last Saturday, and then Monday, and today is sort of the last-of-the-last days. But if this goes over as well as I hope it will, I'm sure there will be more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Hey!

If my track is going first, I got another track that may make a better intro to the album than 'From The Soul'.

It's a touch slower than "From The Soul" but is maybe a bit more intro-y...

Right Click to Download
    http://www.maxonemusic.com/audio/lockjaw.mp3

Whatever anyone thinks, i'm easy... or stick with From The Soul...
    Hmmm... seeing how the total time is about 55 minutes with the tracks I have now (excluding the track(s) Tekki is going to add), I'm going to send Tekki this track in addition to your other one. I'm going to leave it up to his discretion whether or not to use it in the mix. I definitely agree though, it makes a great intro track!
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Absolutely no worries not using both tracks. I was thinking one or the other.

If you decide to go with just one of my tracks, my feeling would be just Lockjaw as the intro track :-)

Feel free to use either wherever you want though :-)
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Props for sorting all this out, well done all concerned, especially Lambox!!!

Sorry for being lazy as this may have been mentioned but when where and how can I get hold of this or listen to it? Exciting.......:eek:
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Absolutely no worries not using both tracks. I was thinking one or the other.

If you decide to go with just one of my tracks, my feeling would be just Lockjaw as the intro track :-)

Feel free to use either wherever you want though :-)
    I hear you. I just thought that since we still had some extra room on the CD that we might as well try to fill it. I'm sending him both, and if he can only find a spot for one, then we'll use one, but if there's a legitimate place for both, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoog View Post
    Props for sorting all this out, well done all concerned, especially Lambox!!!

Sorry for being lazy as this may have been mentioned but when where and how can I get hold of this or listen to it? Exciting.......:eek:
    Thanks man. It's in the process of being finalized right now. I'll be sending the tracks to Tekki to do the mixing a little bit later today. We will definitely let you know when it's done and where you can get your hands on it!
    LamboxMusic.com

Yeah props to Lambox man. Big up on the effort :-)
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Yeah, another big thanks to Lambox for putting this all together.

Yeah props to Lambox man. Big up on the effort :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Yeah, another big thanks to Lambox for putting this all together.
    Thanks guys

Really though, without all of you, this wouldn't have been possible.

PS: I'm in the process of sending Tekki all the files now. It's up to him to get the mix done, but from what it sounded like everything should be ready to go (hopefully) some time next week.
    LamboxMusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Otherwise it really comes down to the exact way that we promote this whole thing. Ideally, if we could set up a web page somewhere, then we could just provide direct links there too.
    I don't know if you guy's sorted anything for this yet but if you're interested I am a web developer by trade and have my own hosting space so I could do a site for it.

Just let me know what domain name & send me the artwork and I can sort the rest.

SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Thanks guys

Really though, without all of you, this wouldn't have been possible.

PS: I'm in the process of sending Tekki all the files now. It's up to him to get the mix done, but from what it sounded like everything should be ready to go (hopefully) some time next week.

Yeah def!!! This seems like it will be a big success!!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone on DJTT team!!!
    Diz of LaFinDuMonde

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I don't know if you guy's sorted anything for this yet but if you're interested I am a web developer by trade and have my own hosting space so I could do a site for it.

Just let me know what domain name & send me the artwork and I can sort the rest.

No one has really said much about it, but I like the idea. How much money would doing something like that cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    Yeah def!!! This seems like it will be a big success!!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone on DJTT team!!!
    LamboxMusic.com