Bread's Novation Twitch Performance Mapping [Traktor] - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

hi there... im new to this and just got my Twitch last week ( and enjoying it so far ) i wanted to give this mapping a try but in traktor 2.5 it is messed up.. cant get the beatmasher on the strip to work and the echo buttons somehow moved down on the pads for deck b together with some other effects... dont know if its just not optimised for 2.5 yet or if im doing something wrong (which might well be)

But i have tried to follow all the guides to import it and checked all the settings and it looks ok to me, anyone tried Breads mapping with 2.5 and got it to work?

//Buffaz

Banned

So I've tried to map the remix decks. With no luck at all. Anybody know how to map these things? I'm just trying to simply launch 8 samples. Replacing one of the fx menus on the twitch using breads mappings.

Banned

Also does anyone have a problem with traktor not executing the button press while the track is stopped?

Happened at a gig and it totally messed me up.

You kind of have to press it a couple times. It won't always start on the first press. I don't know if its a traktor thing a twitch thing a mapping thing or just a setting and be user error. Thx

Dear Bascurtiz,

I am new to this forum and tried following your approach of hand drilling DJTT Knobs for a smooth fit on my novation twitch. I have broken 2 knobs and one of the DJTT Knobs, I tried to hand drill it all the way down to the rubber but still sits high on the twitch. Can you please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vsganeshan View Post
    Dear Bascurtiz,

I am new to this forum and tried following your approach of hand drilling DJTT Knobs for a smooth fit on my novation twitch. I have broken 2 knobs and one of the DJTT Knobs, I tried to hand drill it all the way down to the rubber but still sits high on the twitch. Can you please help?
    Check out http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...l=1#post527205 for my guide .

Tech Wizard

Guys, check out my new mapping (this is not the final version, but I think it deserves your attention)
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/879

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1d3Flo View Post
    Guys, check out my new mapping (this is not the final version, but I think it deserves your attention)
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/879
    Sounds awesome
    Could u make an instruction sheet which knob does what in a PDF-file of this mapping plz?

Tech Wizard

As I haven't finished the mapping yet, the overlay may change. Anyway, here's what it looks like at present.
    TWITCH mapping overview.jpg

Looks very interesting Sl1d3Flo.. Will give this a try soon

//Buffaz

Banned

Yes sounds good!!! cant wait to check it out