Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks. - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Major Major View Post
    Even better. I was really looking forward to this, as when I bought the S2, I wanted to map it to be essentially an updated VCI-100. Then I remembered I couldn't map. This is a godsend, thanks a ton.
    I'm glad man. Keep an eye on this thread or traktor bible for more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Nope, it doesn't turn off or on, if it's on and i press shift it stays on, same for the off.

But if im holding shift and i press it, it will turn on (on the screen) but LED will stay off. That counts?

also sample decks sounds amazing.
    We'll see if it counts. I've mapped track/sample deck commands. When in deck C or D mode, while holding shift press:

-Deck C effect unit 1 on: direct to track deck (second press go full deck size)
    -Deck C effect unit 2 on: direct to sample deck
    Same on deck D mode.
    It shouldn't effect FX units when pressing it (screen or controller), only to change decks flavor track/sample. That would be awesome!

edit:

Samples C and D: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=417
    Last edited by Stewe; 04-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Samples Working, but you know bringing samples deck in means adding a lot more shit like effect on for each sample, sample size, sample filters and all that? In my opinion you should only include the basic of samples.

can you decrease the key knob more?
    Filter knob speed is perfect.

There's still a problem with the loop size on deck D. I'm going to explain it better.

Loop controls work perfectly when Deck A and B are active.
    When i switch to Deck C loop size / set doesn't work on Deck B.
    When i switch to Deck C and Deck D, loop controls work perfect.
    When i'm on Deck A and D loop size / set controls both Deck B and D at the same time.

About the Reset button, i don't think it's actually that hard? When i press reset tempo slider doesn't affect the tempo until i press reset again. If it isn't as easy as it seems, ignore this.

Also there is a problem with the browsing knob, while on Deck A mode i turn it to browse and it unloads my track.

So, your saying shift+ units on (track/sample deck) feature is working properly?

-No unload while browsing. fixed.
    -Key reduced 45% > 40% if ok?
    -Check loop set and size now, think I got it.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=417

Ill test the fixes tomorrow, and yes sample decks are working.

Found a problem, when loop is active on Deck A and i active it on Deck B(and D) it will get unactive on deck A, also pressing loop active on deck D will unload Deck A's track and pressing loop active when on Deck B unloads Deck C's track.

Browsing knob no longer unloads the track.

I'm thinking about another feature: Pan. Shift+loop active will control pan, pressing it returns it to regular position?

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Found a problem, when loop is active on Deck A and i active it on Deck B(and D) it will get unactive on deck A, also pressing loop active on deck D will unload Deck A's track and pressing loop active when on Deck B unloads Deck C's track.
    My bad dude. When looking for a specific control I usually add /unload/ command and then select (in this case the loop set) to scroll the entire list and easily found control when the list is lengthy. I wiped unload so there should be no more crap to set loop.
    Browsing knob unloading deck was the same issue so it should loop with no problems now.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=417

Pan would nice addition but /active loop/ encoder+shift already exist as unit 3 delay and echo out when press... Did you think of /set loop/ knob instead?
    Last edited by Stewe; 04-27-2012 at 04:33 AM.

The one that is used by the delay is the knob that controls the key. The set loop/size knob has no shift function.

Deck balance (shift+loop size)
    Deck balance reset (shift+loop set)
    Deck C echo freeze (shift+headphone Cue)

http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=417