DJTT album? - Page 13
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

Cheers dude!!

Ah... much better!

Yeah I think my tune may be the most awkward in fact tempo wise... Are there any others around 120bpm?

I have got another tune which is dubstep-ish... would that be better? Tried to get that ping pong ball sound on the go.

I prefer the From The Soul tune I originally submitted but just if the bpm is an issue there's this one too:

Click to play
    Right Click Save As to download :-)

http://www.maxonemusic.com/audio/seeja.mp3
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Well, one of mine will be around 125, the other around 145... (Might even sneak in a 174 too. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ok, stick with the original From The Soul track that Lambox is gonna send you

PS. If it's easy... could you just make my login name MaxOne... don't worry, i'll make sure i ask you to change it every 30 minutes or so Na last change I promise
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

hey everyone, just found out about this thread! very nice idea

is it still possible to pitch in a track? electro house, 122 bpm...

I dont consider myself on par with some of the productions I heard on this thread, but you never know, won't hurt to throw in my contribution

if it's still possible, I have it at home (at the office now) so I would send it to you guys in some hours...

keep me informed!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    PS. If it's easy... could you just make my login name MaxOne... don't worry, i'll make sure i ask you to change it every 30 minutes or so Na last change I promise
    Done.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Done.
    Wicked Man!!! Cheers... That'd been buggin me for a while

LoLz, no worries mate.

Sorry for the delay everybody. I decided that i didn't like the original tune i posted. So here's the real deal, final song, finished, download-able, and what not.

La Fin Du Monde - Making up for lost time

^^^ Niiice man. What synths do you use? Particularly around 3:05?

Also I have just about everyone's track now... 11 out of 13 ain't bad
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Depending on which one you're talking about, it's either Operator or ReFX's Nexus 2.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast