DJTT Drum & Bass Train - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Hmm... thinking it might be better to pass it to Flash101Uk for the next part, as I am likely to take it into some neurofunk and techstep and I believe Tekki is likely to do a bunch of techstep for his part? Either way works for me.
    Im easy, i'll probably take it the deep minimal route with some tech and neuro too. But i'll have to see what comes of the current train before deciding on anything.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Well citizen, its on my soundcloud. I gave you access to it. Tekki and UK give me your soundcloud and I'll give your access to it aswell.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Here's Tekki's soundcloud:
    http://soundcloud.com/tekki
    and Flash's:
    http://soundcloud.com/howitzer
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

done added

Totally count me stoked to check out the tech/ neurofunk you guys put together to round off the train...

...Along with liquid funk, and liquid jungle, those sub-genres really round out the DnB sound that I am really passionate about.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Hmm... thinking it might be better to pass it to Flash101Uk for the next part, as I am likely to take it into some neurofunk and techstep and I believe Tekki is likely to do a bunch of techstep for his part? Either way works for me.
    As long as I can finish it all, I'm fine.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

on it!
    donwloading now. I dont think ill be quite as fast as DjCrass, but ive got plenty ive been toying with lately that i'm itching to get down.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Got the tracklist down yesterday, this'll get recorded today I think.

Not 100% on how to handle the transition from Crass. Its a different style, like russian liquid, and the BPM is right the way up in 186/187. I need to reset this somehow back to something more normal 174.

Anyone got any ideas?

I can redo it... if you guys want? to make it slower.

Dont worry about it mate, ive got a transition worked out.
    Its not 100% subtle but it was never gonna be going from 2 different styles & BPM's.