Scamo's Traktor S4 FX Jogs Xtreme Mapping - 5.1.0 Beta - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey 0Notice, check few posts up. I've uploaded a copy of mapping hare.
    Look at that! I got to like page 7 and I gave up! Thanks Bro! You truly are just creepishly here for me!

Stewe the Midi Stalker...
    Last edited by 0Notice; 01-12-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Scamo. This looks great! Going to DL and give the mapping a shot soon. I know this isn't the ultimate effect for #14 but every now and then I throw in a gater that starts off around 20 percent (can't remember what beat it grabs) then modulates over time and when a vocal builds back to the beat I crank up the gater and throw in a phaser and ice verb over those last 4 beats. Just a thought.

Also like a peak filter, delay and masher combo. Forget if you had that listed...

Will letabout know my thoughts about the mapping once tested.

Any issues with 2.6? Wasn't working properly when tested. Jogs weren't producing FX even if pushed first.

Also I'm sure/hoping some macro FX will make their way to the final release.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    Look at that! I got to like page 7 and I gave up! Thanks Bro! You truly are just creepishly here for me!

Stewe the Midi Stalker...
    You wish no help you in further? I'm here to help for everybody... Do not flatter yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You wish no help you in further? I'm here to help for everybody... Do not flatter yourself.
    We all NEED your help Stewe!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28 View Post
    Scamo. This looks great! Going to DL and give the mapping a shot soon. I know this isn't the ultimate effect for #14 but every now and then I throw in a gater that starts off around 20 percent (can't remember what beat it grabs) then modulates over time and when a vocal builds back to the beat I crank up the gater and throw in a phaser and ice verb over those last 4 beats. Just a thought.

Also like a peak filter, delay and masher combo. Forget if you had that listed...

Will letabout know my thoughts about the mapping once tested.
    Hi Steve,

I have a pretty cool idea for the 14th mode. Something that will be really killer, if I can get it to work.

Also just an update. My son and I have moved out of the living room and out into the public. We just did our second "gig" on Saturday. It was just a small B-Day, but it was fun and was an experience.

I must also report, my mapping is flawed. It definitely has a serious quirk in it, which I will try to find and also add the 14th mode. I am also taking out the TT effect in mode 2. I don't like it.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Keep us all posted Scamo. Looking forward to the final version and the 14 combo! Will say that I'd like to see the TTFX make it's way to the final version. Based on your video/other youtube video's, I really like that feature as it sounds a little like the RMX-1000, which is pretty sweet. Maybe you can make the final version A and B one with and one without...just my two cents...you're in charge here...lol

Going to troubleshoot this again tonight on 2.5...will DL the zip from Stewe...maybe the file was flawed.

Thanks again for doing all of this...very impressive.

Scamo - quick update. Got the mapping to work on 2.5 and 2.6 last night. Needed to adjust the jogs to FX in settings...sorry if I missed that. The TTFX is cool, but is a little tedious since you have to click the job to play the track upon release. If there was a way to automate the TTFX to cut out like it does then play the track again, that would be cool...

Either way, enjoy the mapping and will use it during a few practice mixes to see what it can really do...

Have a good one man...
    MacBook w/ OS X 10.7.5; Traktor Pro 2.6 (Product Owner); Traktor Kontrol s4 w/ Flight Case; MidiFighter 3D; Numark Omni Control (4 Sale); AiAiAi TMA-1 Beatport Edition; Sennheiser HD 205 & Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone as Backups

Current Progressive/Electro/Vocal House Mixes: http://DJSteveLozzi.podomatic.com

Clearblue - any luck with getting Scamo's mapping to run side by side with the 3D? I tried it last night with no luck...will try again, but figured to ask if you or anyone had luck with it...thanks.
    MacBook w/ OS X 10.7.5; Traktor Pro 2.6 (Product Owner); Traktor Kontrol s4 w/ Flight Case; MidiFighter 3D; Numark Omni Control (4 Sale); AiAiAi TMA-1 Beatport Edition; Sennheiser HD 205 & Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone as Backups

Current Progressive/Electro/Vocal House Mixes: http://DJSteveLozzi.podomatic.com

Scamo - tried out the mapping all week/weekend. Love it but need to wait for the final version to be released. It was hit or miss for me meaning worked flawlessly, or needed to be reset or reimported a few times during a quick 30 minute mix...110% will look for this when the BETA title is lifted...

Thanks again for letting us mess around with it!