S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 5.0 Beta]- The Next Level - Page 13
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Please let me know what was wrong in the docs, so I can correct them. Thanks!

Also an update: Sorry, didn't get half as much as I would have liked to done with my mappings. I got caught playing with (and trying to fix) TP2.5 with my S4. So let's hope next weekend I can concentrate more on the mappings.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Convert

New install of all traktor and every things works Ok!!
    (With the same problems as DysfunkDJ)

Tech Wizard

Thanks pako, I'm gonna try the same. Did you have to delete the old one and how did you do it step by step please

Tech Convert

Sorry DysfunkDJ, i didn't explain good (just for my bad english) When i upgraded to 2.5 the jog wheels didn't work and could not change of Fx group...
    I have deleted (uninstall) traktor and i had to install it from the disk that came in my S4, then the scratch, and finally the 2.5. Everything before to save my collection.nml in a good place.
    Now the jogs works ok and can change of Fx group good, but still have the same problem that you and jdownesbaird explains up, sometimes some of the Fx on the group doesn´t turn on when i push the jog.
    I have to test it better because i finished too late last night and at 5 woke up to work...

Last edited by pako; 05-29-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Tech Convert

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    Please let me know what was wrong in the docs, so I can correct them. Thanks!

Also an update: Sorry, didn't get half as much as I would have liked to done with my mappings. I got caught playing with (and trying to fix) TP2.5 with my S4. So let's hope next weekend I can concentrate more on the mappings.

scamo
    Thanks for a great mapping, man. I'm looking forward to the next update!

Tech Wizard

Yeah I think the next update will be cool. Defo issues at the moment which is why I'm using the default mapping for s4 and f1

Big problems now. Just got the F1, set it up, and started playing around with it. Works great. But, now Scamo's mod doesn't work. None of the effects turn on with the jogwheel, and I can't change modes with it (the values of each effect change, though, when I use the jog). Now, even with the F1 unplugged and a reloading of my previously working .TSI file, I can't get this mapping to function. It was working before the F1. Any ideas? Anyone else get the F1 today and find that it permanently altered their ability to use this mapping?

Would a fresh Traktor install potentially help?

Tech Wizard

I'L check it the coming days. My F1 will arrive tomorrow.

I just did a complete re-install of Traktor, and everything is back to normal. Why is it that this particular piece of software seems to require so many fresh installs when things go wrong? It seems to be the best solution to a lot of Traktor issues. Shouldn't the upgrade work better? Anyway, at least it's working again.

Can't wait for the new mapping (when you have time to finish, of course)!

Tech Wizard

How did you completely uninstall and reinstall? Do you lose your cue points and load markers etc. step by step guide pretty please. Just learnt how to do hopefully I won't lose anything and scamos map will now work.

Kind of works with fresh install. Need to grab the jog wheel again for effects to work but it's ok as still usable. I love the fact you can load a track by hitting the jog anyway. I have my f1 now too, well have had since Monday woop woop. Linked up to my s4 and launchpad = digital orgasm
    Last edited by DysfunkDJ; 05-30-2012 at 05:51 PM.