Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks. - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Major Major View Post
    Great! It works really well now. Awesome mapping!
    Cool. You can download it again since the jog Loop move in/out didn't work for decks B and D in latest update.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=417

Even better. I was really looking forward to this, as when I bought the S2, I wanted to map it to be essentially an updated VCI-100. Then I remembered I couldn't map. This is a godsend, thanks a ton.
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mikro, Equator D5s

Try beat phase monitor when in deck C and D mode mapped to samples A and B.

Also added shift=0 to Mmonitor Cue buttons. Within holding shift it switch off LED if lite, just like on Unit buttons 1 and 2 in same deck mode. If it does this will be great.
    Last edited by Stewe; 04-24-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Beat phase monitor working, it isn't really needed but it's a nice addition.

i don't understand what you said about cues, but if you mean is that if Deck A has it off and Deck C has it on and i switch decks it will turn off or on depending on what the cue button state is, then it works.

You can stay in last tsi or reset it in mapping if it's getting boring after time.
    About headphone Cue
    I know switching Deck Mode modifiers are working, that's OK but I was talking about SHIFT dude. Put it this way... Let's say deck A cue is on, and you press deck A shift.
    It should turn off cue LED(but only on controller screen stay the same, also as fx units 1/2) for the time it's held... So when you leave holding shift do lite LED appears again? Can't make it more simple...

If you don't understand it does not matter, but that could be some more potential for additional commands to all deck modes, like for example track/sample switch for decks C and D. Because samples are still there in mapping and thinking of enable it if possible.

Nope, it doesn't turn off or on, if it's on and i press shift it stays on, same for the off.

But if im holding shift and i press it, it will turn on (on the screen) but LED will stay off. That counts?

also sample decks sounds amazing.

Dude, found out 3 things. The loop ain't working on deck D unless deck C mode is active, by looping i mean active loop and loop size.
    on the default S2 mapping when you press tempo reset it returns the tempo bar to the default position (middle) and then moving the tempo fader won't affect it's position until you turn reset off. 3rd thing is that when you're doing the loop in/out movement with the jogwheel the tempo bend must not move, so tempo bend must be off when you press either IN or OUT and start moving the jogwheel.

Also if possible, reduce the speed of the key knobs and increase the speed of the jog wheel when on the loop in/loop out mode (just a tiny bit)

and increase the speed of the filter knobs, they should be the current speed of the key knobs.

-Tempo reset is already mapped as on S2 default map, maybe there goes modifier by default, so for that shit I need two modifiers free. Think I'll add second generic device to this mapping to make it even beter. You can eventually hold shift to reduce tempo fader position if needing for now. Will check that later...
    -Loop set and size D fix.
    -Loop IN/OUT move beck to M1=1 and M2=1 (same as shift) sensitivity increased 50% > 55% and it shouldn't effect pitch band now. Too much or ok?
    -Filter encoder original sensitivity by DJTT was 44% > 50% now. ok?
    -Key will not work when SHIFT, loop IN and OUT is hold (same modifier), but that's only temporarily, encoder sensitivity reduced 50% > 45%. ok?