Bread's Novation Twitch Performance Mapping [Traktor] - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

bascurtiz, I definitely will. Unfortunately "Ich habe keine Zeit" means that I have a lack of spare time to work at the mapping(( The exam session is coming up...But the mapping is usable already, so give it a chance with the big "import" button)

fdawg, It is based on the one Bread did and most of the functions he had are present, but something is changed and a few things are added. a picture or an overlay or even a video are coming up in the nearest future.
    Mapping is a pretty simple thing to learn) You need some desire and time to map))
    I personally started to map about a week ago So take your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bascurtiz View Post
    One side note:
    I have to use a knock-out-batch script, and GameBooster to kill all my process in the back before I can make this setup work smooth.
    And then still... That's only in Shared-mode, not ASIO. Coz in ASIO-mode, nomatter which latency I pick between 256 'till 1024, the audio fucks up.
    Which is weird... coz in my opinion, my computer should do the trick smooth with these specs: Intel Quad Core Q9550 2.83 Ghz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia 9800 GTX+ 512MB, running on Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.

Any suggestions where this might go wrong?
    Well, I tried out a Dual-boot installation with Windows 7 32-bit instead of 64... And Twitch+Traktor running smooth like a baby now. In ASIO-mode, 10ms of latency in total. Size in samples: 128. With Keylock on Hi-Q and Mode on Normal.

Stuff that might u help out, when u run into latency / hickup sounds etc. yourself:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/08/1...-power-script/
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/10/0...-dual-booting/
    http://blog.dubspot.com/optimize-you...ic-production/
    Last edited by bascurtiz; 05-07-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Tech Mentor

haven't had time to try this as i have broken my hand and am in plaster!! comes off next week!

This was the first alternate mapping I tried. Talk about beginner's luck. Well done, Bread.

Tech Mentor

have the plaster of my hand so can now dj again (albeit slowly!) so will be giving breads map a full on session this weekend. firs impressions are its rocks HARD!

props to the other maps on here but they are a bit too complicated and fiddley with all the shift operations etc.

Banned

Anybody gettin on the remix decks yet.. Im blown away. Its like ableton, and live put together in a way.

Viperīs mapping is new remapped for Traktor 2.5.
    News: 4 Deck Support, Loop Recorder
    http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/297
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

@Bread
    Hi Bread,you are obviously a mapping expert. So I have a question for you:
    Have you any idea how to make the stripes bring to light in play Mode like Serato Itch ? I believe in basic mode of the twitch is not feasible, right?
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    @Bread
    Hi Bread,you are obviously a mapping expert. So I have a question for you:
    Have you any idea how to make the stripes bring to light in play Mode like Serato Itch ? I believe in basic mode of the twitch is not feasible, right?
    Traktor doesn't send beat position output for any of decks but loop rec does. If touchstreap do have different MIDI# for each LED"S columns in the streap it could be done but only as loop rec beat position.

Would be awesome if NI could add this feature in some of the next versions of traktor. In basic this can be done by adding internal loop (MIDI mappable) to master clock that should provide information to beat position. Just like loop rec but without recording.
    Last edited by Stewe; 05-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Viperīs mapping is new remapped for Traktor 2.5.
    News: 4 Deck Support, Loop Recorder
    http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/297
    W00t u da man viper! I loved your mapping with sampledeck before, will check this one out too. Thanks

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast