Time To Atone - Classic Funky/Disco House Pre-2000 Mixtrain - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

can someone recommend a programme for ripp[ing my original cd's to my macbook?

i got it ITUNES haha duh!!!
    Last edited by paulmac; 04-09-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

aaargh, so many of the songs i love and been thinkin of are like 2001 haha still got some good ones upto now tho lookin forward to this
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

ok, so ive downloaded dropbox, and i recieved 2 files earlier in it, one was a mix with nickyh, kontrol & photojojo and then ive got tvo's 30 minute set as a seperate file, just wanna make sure what im doing here, im going to load tvo's 30 minute set into traktor and start recording that and then when i gets to his last song im carrying on with my 30 minutes and then obviosly when im done the file will then be 60 mins long? is that correct, who then puts that hour together with the other 120 mins pls let me know as im going to be gettin on with this tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    ok, so ive downloaded dropbox, and i recieved 2 files earlier in it, one was a mix with nickyh, kontrol & photojojo and then ive got tvo's 30 minute set as a seperate file, just wanna make sure what im doing here, im going to load tvo's 30 minute set into traktor and start recording that and then when i gets to his last song im carrying on with my 30 minutes and then obviosly when im done the file will then be 60 mins long? is that correct, who then puts that hour together with the other 120 mins pls let me know as im going to be gettin on with this tomorrow
    A. About the mixing part after TVO's 30 minutes. That's correct.
    B. No putting that hour together with the other 120 minutes as far as I know. I thouhgt there would be 2 trains and you're in train 1 after TVO (train 2 was Nicky,me and Photojo), so there will be somebody after your mix to make it 60 +30..
    C. Or things have changed... Maybe Nicky or Photo can clear that up...
    D. Hevfun with your part!
    MacBook Pro / Dell XPS - S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - CDJ2000 - DJM900 Nexus - TMA-1 - Technics SL1200 MKII - Rodec MX 180

http://soundcloud.com/dj-pablo-korsou
    http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/DJ_Pablo_S/

Yep thats right

2 seperate mixes

Train 1:

TVO
    keithace
    paulmac

Although I'm not sure what order now?? I thought keith was second - sort it between yourselves boys

Train 2:

Nicky
    kontrol
    photojojo

Train 2 is finished - just need to sort out a host for it
    SC | MC

cool, i ripped a lot of my old cd collection onto my mac at the weekend so ive got a good selection to be picking from will get it done some time this week

Tech Wizard

Ah, what exactly happend to my part? I looked in the folder and my file is gone now. wtf??

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Yep thats right

Train 2 is finished - just need to sort out a host for it
    I can host it on Soundcloud...
    MacBook Pro / Dell XPS - S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - CDJ2000 - DJM900 Nexus - TMA-1 - Technics SL1200 MKII - Rodec MX 180

http://soundcloud.com/dj-pablo-korsou
    http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/DJ_Pablo_S/

i am having a heck of a time here...between a changing work schedule and remodeling three bathrooms i am strapped...if someone wants to jump in after Paulmac please do...if not i will try and handle it when he get done with it...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by TVo14 View Post
    Ah, what exactly happend to my part? I looked in the folder and my file is gone now. wtf??
    ive been sent a copy of it in that dropbox thingy...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast