Deck A filter resets Deck C filter? (movie)

Default Deck A filter resets Deck C filter? (movie)

http://studioarvaker.com/upload/filter.mov

Resetting the Deck A filter resets the Deck C filter, I just installed the newest official mapping but I had this issue with the last one as well

I noticed that it only works when Deck C is playing a track, not when it's standing still

Doesn't happen B->D either

Edit: guess this should be moved to the official mappings forum... my bad
    Last edited by janzak; 11-28-2009 at 10:50 AM.
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Have a look in the midi mappings for Filter/Deck A/Reset. I bet its mapped to the same knob as Filter/On/Deck C.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Most likely, gonna fix that, just wondered since I just installed the latest mapping and the problem seems to be in it

Man, once you have lots of commands mapped its pretty easy to lose track and leave a few mistakes in there
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

You speak the truth

Edit: well I think i solved it, I changed Filter / Deck C / Mode: Reset / Mod1 / M8=2 (or 3, can't remember) to M4 = 1 which is the condition the rest of Deck C uses the most... I flipped around all filters on all decks and it all seems to work nicely, guess I'll find out if something messes up
    Last edited by janzak; 11-28-2009 at 09:35 PM.