Mapping Traktor 2.6.2 Remix Deck Slots/Cells according to page state of Remix Deck ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel di Rossi View Post
    and the cue points and modifiers?
    I've wrote answer to this in your thread here: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=86146

After extensively mapping out the Behringer CMD LC-1 to actually handle 128 cells between Remix Decks C & D I can tell you the trick is all in the conditions you apply to each Cell Trigger. You can apply some specific Remix Deck conditions such as "Slot 1 Cell 1 Trigger - Cond1: Sample Page Selector=Page 1" and then map another command to that same button to play "Slot 1 Cell 5" for instance and change the Condition so that's it's "Page 2." Now, when you press said button Traktor will verify what Sample Page it's on, and only play the corresponding Cell.

The above is one way to do it, but for my purposes I actually found it easy to simply apply M1= to each Sample Page button I mapped so that if I was on Sample Page 1 then M1=0, and Sample Page 2 would have M1=1. Then, for each Trigger command you put a condition so that Cells 1-4 play if M1=0, Cells 5-8 play if M1=1, and so on. I'll post that mapping file as well if anyone wants to look at it. I might post a video in a new topic since I just got the VUMeter added to it as well, but based on the questions you're asking you might not be able to read my mapping very easily.

CMD LC-1 (Current).tsi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123