ThinAir's Setup - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ThinAir's Setup

I've got my TT's invloved again, now that I have my CDJ's on stands, which has freed up some real estate on my work surface!

Next addition is probably going to be an Ableton Push
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ThinAir; 01-02-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

I've added this little gem to my ever accumulating pile of tech. I've set this up in the lounge, and its all really easy to take down quickly, so that I can take it all with my when I go places. All of the stuff was bought for me as Christmas gifts as well, which is a double bonus

Just had to shell out £19 for a decent piece of board to construct the desk (very low shelf) and some screws to put it all up with!

Really enjoying using the launch key 25 as well

Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 19.37.04.jpg
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Tech Mentor

nice setup there!

New house, new room and a new look for my studio:

I've added a traktor S8, but kept the CDJ's to use as DVS with Traktor.

I have also got a separate desk for my production setup, which I have added a trigger finger pro to along with a Novation Launchpad S and Launch Control. Don't need to separate setups any more so I have moved it all into one, but need to get some more table space as I succumbed to a spot of rapid gear acquisition syndrome over the last few months!

Next step is to finally upgrade my CD players and add a new mixer into the equation, as although I have the S8, I still love being able to play with CDJ's and a mixer.

I also need to elevate the speakers to a better height but haven't decided on how I wanna do this yet, any ideas appreciated (I can't put shelves up as my landlord won't let me).

I'm in a detached place as well now, so I don't have the noise issue to worry about anymore
    Last edited by ThinAir; 01-02-2016 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Repair Broken Link

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234