Unreallystic's Red Room - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll look into it, going there this week to get some stuff for yard work - can't hurt (and even if it does, the trash cans were cheap (+1).

I can't lie though, the more time I spend in there, my priorities are shifting a bit on what I want to do next. I REALLY am wanting a second set of stronger drivers w/ sub, along with a mixer specifically to tie all the drivers together. If possible I'd like to add my old speaker system to the mix also. I do 'most' of my music work at 'work', during lunch I pull out the Push and my laptop and have at it - with ear-buds so I dont' stand out 'too much'. Then when I'm not at work but remote, I'm using my real headphones, then when I come home and test stuff out with my drivers I'm getting a third really completely different sound profile. Mixing has become a NIGHTMARE - never mix in the headphones, but I have to do my production work through headphones. I still have a couple more months before I can make my big sweeping computer upgrade, but if anyone has any driver recommendations - I'm all ears (active with great low-end or sub) as well as mixer for putting them all together (cheap but good quality).

Price is finally coming down a little on the large ultra-wide monitors too, so I'm forgoing a PS4 this holidays for one of those and a wireless mouse (the Push can do everything in Ableton, but somethings take too much work to just 'get' to...or modify, like filters. My computer is on the left on a second desk for typing in save names and the such, but a mouse for navigation and automation just seems worth the expense).
    - Unreall

What USB cables have you got there?

I like lights...
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    What USB cables have you got there?

I like lights...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o06_s00
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o06_s00
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o07_s00

Purple one is 'meh', the LED wel lthe white light portion, is so strong, that the purple is barely noticable and almost seems like another shade of blue until you compare them.

Before I had the Push and had a little more equipment, all plugged up at once at all times heh, I wanted to color code my wires, did the LED ones for the MIDI Fighters. Production USB cables were all red, DJ stuff was typically black with the exception of the MIDI Fighter stuff.

I haven't had any issues with the cables with LEDs in them so far. TBH I wish I had a cable that was lit 'all the way', instead of just the connector. Not a bright glow, but something to make it more obvious in the dark.
    - Unreall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12